Oochie Wally is fire why the hate?

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Any song where nikkas brag on their dikk is automatically corny. And that wack hook with the broad singing “He really really really fukked my coochie” brought the song down even further.

It’s just a very juvenile and low-brow record. Being “for the clubs” ain’t a valid excuse

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
I disagree with the thread premise this song NEVER got hate not even by music journalist in the era it was released

Just because 16 to 20 years later coli nikkas go "is it oochie wally or One mic"
That is just a rhetorical question that has nothing to actually do with the quality of the song.

Op just got his Law degree but he better tighten up or them white boys gonna MOP him in the courtroom!

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was dope when it first dropped still think it still dope to this day. Nas verse on that joint wasn't one his most memorable but not bad enough to hate the song. But "You Owe me" is a fukking classic him and Ginuwine murdered that shyt and the beat is sick.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
great beat. decent rhymes. it is cringey for nas to be involved in songs like this but sonically it is solid for what it is meant to be