Open carry brehs: do you show CPL when cops ask?

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Quick story. So I went to a gas station in the hood. And I see a cop car right in front. Go in and it's 2 cops. One a white woman and one a breh. Another breh in shorts had his gun open on his side. White cop ask "Can I see your CPL?" So I'm thinking to myself a) Why would he open carry in front a bunch of cops unless he had license? Who would be that dumb?"

So breh pulled out the license and got smart with her "See, I'm citizen just like you.". She said nothing and the 🐖 left out. I was talking to breh and he was saying he got tired of being profiled. If he was old White man, she wouldn't have said nothing

Something didn't feel right so I looked up the law and it's not legal to demand that unless your suspicious of a crime. So my open carry brehs, if your that situation how would you have responded?

And to anti- gun folks :camby:

Find another thread.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I don’t think you legally have to give ID. That sounds like a 4th amendment violation. I’m no lawyer tho.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Best way in that situation is comply and go about your day instead of going to jail even if you're right.

If they take you to jail for no reason, and violate your rights, you’re getting a 5 figure settlement. No need to comply when you don’t have to.