Open carry brehs: do you show CPL when cops ask?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depending on the state, if there’s no traffic stop, if there’s no crime being investigated, no probable cause, and reasonable suspicion, he didn’t have to identify himself. But not many are going to refuse.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Open carry is the stupidest shyt.

You just marking yourself as the 1st mafukka to pop if shyt goes left.

Everybody knows you got a weapon, yet you have no clue who carrying concealed.

''Brandishing'' is a crime but ''Open Carry'' isnt..the logic behind guys laws is retarded. I see a guy walking in with a piece on his waiste Im leaving.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
''Brandishing'' is a crime but ''Open Carry'' isnt..the logic behind guys laws is retarded. I see a guy walking in with a piece on his waiste Im leaving.
shyt not tactically smart.
All the people that carry concealed watching an open carry mafukka's moves and he has no clue who concealed carrying.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Although I only conceal carry, I would simply comply and move on with my day. I have kids and I dont have the time nor patience to risk my life.

Now if I was a younger guy perhaps I would give them some shyt

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
im a felon wouldnt know but no ask no tell... n plead the 4th

ask u to get out unlock the door... lock it..

n i always keep this goin... not that i smoke... but i like to smell good
71DqDq56mWL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Quick story. So I went to a gas station in the hood. And I see a cop car right in front. Go in and it's 2 cops. One a white woman and one a breh. Another breh in shorts had his gun open on his side. White cop ask "Can I see your CPL?" So I'm thinking to myself a) Why would he open carry in front a bunch of cops unless he had license? Who would be that dumb?"

So breh pulled out the license and got smart with her "See, I'm citizen just like you.". She said nothing and the 🐖 left out. I was talking to breh and he was saying he got tired of being profiled. If he was old White man, she wouldn't have said nothing

Something didn't feel right so I looked up the law and it's not legal to demand that unless your suspicious of a crime. So my open carry brehs, if your that situation how would you have responded?

And to anti- gun folks :camby:

Find another thread.
You don’t have to tell them shyt.. in CPL states your CPL is attached to your driver license so when a cop run your license they will see you have a CPL

However don’t be stupid walking around with an open carry always conceal you want the element of surprise

Last edited:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Just show it and shut they ass up

pretty much what the breh did

the key is make them realize their biasness is not base in reality

that's why cacs can smoke cac cops with ease