Open secrets that is known but nobody talks about

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
what? do you not know how to read? do you not understand that i put "america" in my first statement? you sat up here strawmanning about "the world".
what an ignorant attempt to shift your initial point....you spent your last few post adjusting and changing your original nonsense...but carry on brainless one

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
what an ignorant attempt to shift your initial point....you spent your last few post adjusting and changing your original nonsense...but carry on brainless one
my initial point was "white american people left other sports because black kids dominated them". I never changed my point. you strawmanned and started saying dumb shyt about "around the world".
fukking clown.
White american people flocked to soccer because black folks was taking over other sports. :manny:

my initial statement again since you can't read.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
my initial point was "white american people left other sports because black kids dominated them". I never changed my point. you strawmanned and started saying dumb shyt about "around the world".
fukking clown.

my initial statement again since you can't read.
What a fukking dummy! You might be one of the dumbest clowns I have ever encountered on the coli... YOU STILL DON"T GET IT :snoop:

Ruckfonnie

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
Warning race related:

Jews run media and finance. They have ridiculous amounts of disproportionate societal power. Credit to them though.

Some Zionists will use the Holocaust as a shield against criticism, I'm actually okay with this, never let those cacs forget. Critiquing them or Israel is a quick way of getting blacklisted.

Asians absolutely worship and cuck out for white people. Asian women don't even like Asian men anymore, they all run to white men. Thank Buddha I wasn't born an Asian man, my self esteem would be in the shytter.

• Popular Black culture currently largely promotes degeneracy and it contributes to problems in the black community. It's utterly dysfunctional.

• Black on X crime is a problem.

• Black Community is functionally a matriarchy and it's a problem. This is a forced issue because of single mothers, deadbeat fathers and goes back to the government passing policies to put black fathers in jail, thereby creating a dependence on government as the 'father' that black women contributed to.

• Black women got completely scammed by white women and feminism. The 'independence' shyt was sold to them while white women went back to marriage, making families and acting feminine. This along with some societal trauma may contribute to as to why so many brehs find it 'easier' to deal with white women as opposed to black women.

• Black women can't really excuse the use of weaves and such now. Natural hair styles are in. At this point any BW still wearing weave is absolutely contributing to "European Beauty Standards". Funnily enough the hair they wear on their head comes from Indians and Asians not white people.

• Black people also largely have a collective low self-esteem and it is fukking us. When a white woman looks more black/does more 'black' things in demeanor, we get hyped. If a non-Black woman likes or prefers black men, black men get gassed. Vice-versa for Black Women and non-black men.

• Speaking of, older Black men online are disgustingly thirsty. I've seen Black Men under some comments asking 'do you like black guys?' unprompted. Pathetic. Black men also started the online gender war.

• Some black people are loud in public, too extra. Sometimes causes second hand embarrassment.

• Black zoomers have more backbone towards white 'supremacy' than black millennials, they are also much smarter. They are spineless and useless otherwise.

• A lot of older Africans do actually look down on AA (or ADOS or FBA or whatever alphabet arrangement you prefer), especially the successful ones. Don't know how they feel about Caribbeans though.

• There's more but that's enough c00ning for today.

White women probably do fukk their dogs, or at the least let them eat them out. Disgusting.

White women are the most entitled demographic on the planet. Princess syndrome from ages 1 to 90. They are also 100% biting black women's look and aesthetic, trying to look racially ambiguous.

White men and other races of men have always been insanely insecure about Black Masculinity and Virility, going from cutting off penises during lynchings to the current attack on Black Masculinity, though masculinity in general is under attack. The primary method they use to cope with this insecurity is racism.

Western style democracy might lose out to Chinese style authoritarianism. The later seems more immediately effective.
:salute:

Daps
Pretty much everyone knew what R Kelly was up to for several years but he was such a cash cow, folks looked the other way

Correct, but an almost universal axiom is that every male who serially abuses - sexually, physically and mentally - has at least one female confidant/whitewasher. R. Kelly had sparkle, and I've seen many cases where a broad will aid&abet a male abuser.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The fallen angels, aka nephilim, will be returning to the Earth and 'revealed' in the form of UFOs/alien contact.

The mark of the beast is here and people will eagerly accept it because it will be touted as something that is for the safety of everyone... ie ability to detect diseases
Pentagon scientists reveal microchip implant that can detect Covid-19

Bill Gates literally said vaccines will be used as part of a population reduction strategy. His dad was head of planned parenthood, whose history we are already well aware of. Gates is of a lineage of Malthusian Eugenicists who fear that 'colored people' will outbreed white people and eventually overtake them, so there is a necessity to control the population. You can also research Bertrand Russell, who you may have studied in Philosophy class, if you want to delve into similar rhetoric.

One only needs to look at Project Coast to be skeptical of 'gifts' from the 'powers that be';
Project Coast - New African Magazine
In a shocking confession, made on camera in a new documentary released last month, a former member of South Africa’s Apartheid-era intelligence service says that the Aids virus, and other diseases, were deliberately spread among the population in an effort to kill off as many blacks as possible. His confession, considered just the tip of the iceberg, has reignited the simmering debate about the whole phenomenon of Aids in Africa. Report by Baffour Ankomah.

This is not the first time former Apartheid-era operatives have confessed in the open to having used chemical and biological weapons to kill black people.

Jesus is salvation for all that is to come, but you will hear a million voices telling you otherwise. When the tribulation comes upon the world, mankind won't be able to save you.