Operation Flagrant Foul-Untold Tim Donaghy episode on Netflix

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Do we need to reevaluate Allen Iversons career if the NBA was actively trying to make sure he wasn’t the face of the league.

Being a fan of AI in the early to mid-2000’s was rough. Seemed like he was the most hated player outside of Philly. Now you got a more clear eyed view of his career but at the time a lot and I mean a lot of :mjpls:

They cheated him in that Boston series and Piston series too. The year they were 3rd seed and lost to Pistons in second round 4 to 2 but those last two games lost were bullshyt. That Philly squad would of went to the finals

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I believe the nba does rig games. In fact, I think most sports are controlled to some degree, but donaghy is an unreliable narrator.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Late pass.

This was pretty good :ehh:

:mjlol: @ the FBI hitting up the NBA like "ayyyoo we discovered some shyt that could cripple your league and we want to put a wire on homeboi to expose the rest... but we figure we should let yall know before we do, if you want to help us get to the bottom of this?"

Stern: :merchant: :ohhh::shaq: "oh we'll be glad to help."

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Late pass.

This was pretty good :ehh:

:mjlol: @ the FBI hitting up the NBA like "ayyyoo we discovered some shyt that could cripple your league and we want to put a wire on homeboi to expose the rest... but we figure we should let yall know before we do, if you want to help us get to the bottom of this?"

Stern: :merchant: :ohhh::shaq: "oh we'll be glad to help."

Bruh that shyt was absolute amateur hour by the feds

That lead investigator deserved firing

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
David Stern and the NBA came out looking far worse and more corrupt than Tim Donaghy as far as I’m concerned.