Opportunity for You Broke Boys - Chick-fil-A Is Asking for 'Volunteers' to Work for 5 Chicken Sandwiches Per Hour

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Will the Broke Boys be allowed to sell off the value of 5 chicken sandwiches to another person for cash?

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
If I was living out my car I would dedicate one or two hours on my off days and I’d have food for a week :hubie:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
about a day or two ago the manager ended the "volunteer" program after bad press.

snippet:
Hendersonville Chick-fil-A has declined to comment, and directed all media inquiries to the corporate press room. A spokesperson for Chick-fil-A responded via email and linked to a statement given to Business Insider. The corporate press team did not answer questions submitted by the Times-News.

A Chick-fil-A spokesperson told Insider on Wednesday that the company did not endorse the volunteer program and that the restaurant had decided to end it.

"Most restaurants are individually owned and operated, and it was a program at an individually owned restaurant," the spokesperson told the Insider.

Last edited: