Oprah Winfrey Says Old White People Need To Die

Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.msnbc.com/politicsnation/oprah-old-racists-have-die-progress

:merchant:

Oprah Winfrey gave her frank take on the state of racism in America and how the U.S. has evolved as a country in an interview promoting the British release of her recent film, Lee Daniels’ the Butler.

“It would be foolish to not recognize that we have evolved, in that we’re not still facing the same kind of terrorism against black people en masse,” she said in her interview with BBC Arts Correspondent Will Gompertz.

“Are there still places where people are terrorized because of the color of their skin, because of the color of their black skin? Yes,” she added. “But there are laws that have allowed us to progress beyond what we saw in The Scottsboro Boys and beyond the – even prejudice that we see in the Butler.”

But Winfrey insisted that the problem would not be solved until older Americans with more racist tendencies die off.

i think, in the wake of what's been happening since obama took office, many black people are loosening their tongues and beginning to state the plain truth. unfortunately, many of racists aren't old. what do we do about the young ones?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:comeon:

learn your history. bolsheviks? north vietnam? i can give you a number of examples that show successful uprising won by the minority population. that "12%" refrain is tired.

...........................................wat?! :pachaha:

Son.

VISUALLY, the ~12% of blacks in this country ain't winning a race war.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Son.

In all honesty, if there was a REAL race war against whites, Hispanics & maybe Asians would join us in the fight. At the end of the day, alot Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, etc would be "mistaken" for being black.

And if you dont know, here in Texas, there's almost more Mexicans than there are white ppl. And that's ALOT.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Son.

ok, and your belief isn't grounded in historical precedent. i've just cited well known uprisings and revolutions won by the minority. but you're being your usual obtuse self. :snooze:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
In all honesty, if there was a REAL race war against whites, Hispanics & maybe Asians would join us in the fight. At the end of the day, alot Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, etc would be "mistaken" for being black.

And if you dont know, here in Texas, there's almost more Mexicans than there are white ppl. And that's ALOT.

Nope.

Tons of white hispanics out there that reject ALL notinos of their black affliation and if they're light enough, they'll straight up ignore you.

And asians are some of the most ASPIRATIONALLY white people I've met outside of indians (from india).

Just keeping it real.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:manny:, but old white people dying off ain't gonna change nothing. Those old people have passed down their beliefs to their children which in turn passed down the same beliefs to their off springs and so forth.

thats what i'm saying.

we're BARELY 50 years past this whole civil rights movement being codified into law. Thats nothing. These dudes are still alive.

Hell, we've had banking regulations around longer than the right to vote :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
they weren't the minority...but whatever.

and being 40% is a sizable minority....

not 12. :heh:

keep being a smart dumb nikka. you've been accused of being white, and i'm starting to believe it. all you do is shyt on black people and make asinine statements in response to anything that might be perceived as pro-black. if you're black, you probably hate yourself. either way, you're annoying as fukk and i'm going to just start ignoring your drivel.