Oral history of the 1994 Tupac rape case

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
An Oral History of Tupac's Sexual Abuse Trial

This part made my jaw drop. Talking about one old lady on the jury:

“Here was her position on the whole thing: This poor, poor girl. He was her ideal. He was her star. He was her guiding light that she looked up to and she respected and she fully expected him to marry her, and this is how he betrayed her. That was her entire theory of the case, and she never let go of that theory. She was the one who kept us in there forever. Had it not been for her, we would have acquitted on all counts. She was the reason we deliberated for so long. She would not back down an inch; she wouldn’t concede a single point.”

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The old lady said, “Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, does this mean he’s going to go free?! Is that what you people want? He’s got ‘Thug Life’ written on his stomach. Is that what you want? Somebody like that roaming the streets?”

She gave this nearly hysterical speech about how there’ll be other women who are victimized and the message we were sending to young people. She was virtually arguing that whether this guy is guilty or not guilty, the details of this case are virtually irrelevant. Because it’s the message that you’re going to be sending that’s the key. She said, “I will not allow you to say this is a hung jury.”

:mjpls: :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Addressing the judge, Tupac said, “I mean this with no disrespect, Judge—you never paid attention to me. You never looked in my eyes. You never used the wisdom of Solomon. I always felt you had something against me.”

:salute:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Addressing the judge, Tupac said, “I mean this with no disrespect, Judge—you never paid attention to me. You never looked in my eyes. You never used the wisdom of Solomon. I always felt you had something against me.”

:salute:
nikka should charged it to the game n took the ridicule... n got the broad out the room...vs thinkin he would lookin like a sucka..

is keep ya head up or is it...toss it up
tumblr_ngy8e7rt9T1txufzyo1_400.gif

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikka should charged it to the game n took the ridicule... n got the broad out the room...vs thinkin he would lookin like a sucka..

is keep ya head up or is it...toss it up
tumblr_ngy8e7rt9T1txufzyo1_400.gif
HOW WAS HE GONNA
GET THE JUDGE OUT THE COURT ROOM?

:devil:
:evil:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac hung around the wrong people and didn't want to look soft so he let her get taken advantage of :yeshrug:

Pac wanted to fit in and be accepted. It was the same at death row and I'm a huge Pac Stan