tve4825-00000002-1088.gif

Grand opening grand closing :whew:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:stopitslime: why would I take advice from a lesbian? she's scared of the dikk, so what would she know about fukking?
Not all lesbians are scared of dikk, doggie. One of the best sex ive had was with a lesbian. Granted she turned lesbian after she turned 27 and had fukk plenty men by then but we would still fukk around despite her having a live-in girlfriend and being the "dominant" one in their relationship

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not all lesbians are scared of dikk, doggie. One of the best sex ive had was with a lesbian. Granted she turned lesbian after she turned 27 and had fukk plenty men by then but we would still fukk around despite her having a live-in girlfriend and being the "dominant" one in their relationship
Well then maybe she would be qualified to have an opinion about this, but this lesbian right here clearly has no clue what she is talking about. That's probably also why she disappeared after being told off.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Damn, you neggas don't eat ur girls out like that ? There's not one of my exes that I didn't eat and made sure they had good orgasm. The time, the freakiness, the environment, foreplay, the unselfishness and the patience to tongue wrestle the conch (clit) make em come harder. That's what gives u control and power over them. Oddly enough, most of the women in my past didn't want all of my penis in em. I found it weird cuz as a youngin I thought sex was about getting in and watch her pass out after (there are times for that though :shaq: )