Ordered a OnePlus 7 Pro

broller

Veteran
Daps
I was happy with mine, probably would have considered a replacement battery and kept using it if I hadn't cracked the hell out of my screen. With that said, I'm really happy with my OnePlus.

What's the worst thing about it so far?

Is the camera okay? You using the stock software or Gcam?

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
What's the worst thing about it so far?

Is the camera okay? You using the stock software or Gcam?

I guess for me, even though I haven't needed them yet (really only use wired headphones when I'm traveling, bluetooth headphones at the gym) is the lack of the headphone jack. I'm not a pro photographer by any means, don't even really take too many pictures but the pictures I've taken so far look solid to me. I can't see a noticeable difference between them and the shots I took with my S8+. I'm using the stock software.

broller

Veteran
Daps
I guess for me, even though I haven't needed them yet (really only use wired headphones when I'm traveling, bluetooth headphones at the gym) is the lack of the headphone jack. I'm not a pro photographer by any means, don't even really take too many pictures but the pictures I've taken so far look solid to me. I can't see a noticeable difference between them and the shots I took with my S8+. I'm using the stock software.

true. it's nice to have the option still.