Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Don't do drugs brehs, mmm'kay?

A Grants Pass man told police he'd taken LSD and thought he was living a real-life version of video game "Grand Theft Auto" when he stole a car in front of patrol deputies and led them on an over 40-mile-long chase through Jackson County on Saturday, authorities say.

Clark is said to have first been spotted exiting the passenger's side of a pickup truck stopped nearby as two deputies were in the process of having a 2003 Toyota Camry towed from the road. Next, he approached one of the deputies and told him he was going to steal the car before hopping in the vehicle and speeding away, according to The Oregonian.

During the pursuit, Clark evaded officers several times by driving off the road, including going the wrong way on Interstate 5. He also crashed through chain link fences and ran over spike strips twice in an effort to outrun the police. After speeding through several towns, the suspect attempted to ram one of the police cars in pursuit before deciding it was best to run and leave the stolen Toyota behind.

But the Michael De Santa wannabe wasn't done yet as he attempted to steal a second car from a nearby mobile home park. However, this time around the police were able to stop Clark before he could get away.

Clark faces a plethora of charges, including attempting to elude an officer in a vehicle, driving under the influence of intoxicants, reckless driving, and recklessly endangering another person. The sheriff's office reported that there were no injuries caused by the chase.

Can you imagine what the breh who was in the pickup with him had to be thinking? :snoop:

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That skin that let you live to tell those tales....
I'm looking at the charges like :dahell:

Where I lived you getting 3 charges for Jay walking.. When you get to court they'll be like plead guilty to this and we'll drop the other two. This crime I would have got hit with attempted vehicular homicide on a police officer and some more shyt

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’ve dropped acid multiple times in the past 7-8 years. Even on my first trip where I had no idea what the fukk I had gotten myself into, taking two tabs at that, I knew damn well my reality was not no got damn GTA lmao.

He either dosed up a retarded amount or was stacking that with other drugs.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I’ve dropped acid multiple times in the past 7-8 years. Even on my first trip where I had no idea what the fukk I had gotten myself into, taking two tabs at that, I knew damn well my reality was not no got damn GTA lmao.

Some people are mentally a lot closer to the edge from the jump too. He might have had some schizophrenic tendencies or some shyt.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I do acid pretty often, i get it:skip:

Yup. I could absolutely see it at the peak of a trip while playing first person.

Psychs are way to subjective in dosages and quality, before even mentioning the varying mental aspects, for anyone to assume everyones trips are the same.

Especially with the multitude of RCs out now. I've somehow seen nikkas fall asleep on two tabs which is wild to me but shyt can hit different. Very few people are getting pure acid now anyways. It's 2C and 25i and shyt