Oregon man found guilty of 1980 murder of college student after gum provides DNA link

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
They been catching a whole heap of 70s and 80s cacs for murders and rapes using dna databases. You all need to stop sending in your samples to get tested..getting old relatives caught up :francis:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
:mjlol:

I'm sorry, I just read that like you're suggesting Portland is some clean place without a ton of stalker/murder crimes by incel cacs
I would never say that. I live in NW Portland and working downtown. Those homeless people and drug addicts (usually one with the other) are nothing to play with out here. Actually recently there's been an uprising of homeless people committing what they call out here "bias crimes", which basically means hate crimes against blacks. It's been a huge problem this year in particular.

I was expecting the murder to be somewhere else in Oregon and not the east side of Portland (Gresham area). Not that it can't happen here, it was just for some reason my mind went to eastern Oregon or Southern Oregon.