Orlando Brown: "Will Smith Raped Me As A Kid".

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
Did you hear what he said?

He is Michael Jackson, Will Smith raped his kids, then went from screaming to talking like a white girl

My man, he is off. Following crazy people can have shyt all fukked up. From Hitler, to Charles Manson, to Dr. York, to Africa Bambatta. All these guys said crazy shyt, they found people who believed it, only to find out these nikkas had a thirst for killing or touching kids.

Dr. York almost got me to follow him until I used common sense, and noticed he made all the prophets look like him. Then had people dressing crazy. I'm so glad I didn't fall for that shyt:blessed:

the thing is, child actors in Hollywood are preyed upon, groomed and molested as common practice. so whatever he's babbling about while he's geeked up isn't totally absent of the truth. it's sounds that way because people disassociate and compartmentalize trauma so they can forget. many times drugs bring shyt up that they were trained to not remember....

everyone is saying he's lying because the person he's exposing is untouchable, which is how i's designed to work. I'm not saying will is guilty. I'm saying the likelihood of orlando making it all up is highly unlikely.

The Special Man

Let’em have it
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA 9th Ward
I didn’t watch the video but, if he did say that, something tells me Will Smiths lawyers will be contacting him soon :duck:

The black suits comin

3aa_94.gif