Oscar De La Hoya On the Breakfast Club

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Loved the interview. Liked that they pressed him on shyt they thought he might have lied on. Oscar actually came off genuine and prepared to answer all questions. Interesting hearing about him drinking before the Manny fight in part because he was getting his ass whooped in training camp leading up to the fight. CTG and Envy definitely came prepared. I like them bringing up the Garcia lawsuit and Oscar contradicting himself by being mad at the fighters wanting to take control of their careers much earlier in their careers.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Loved the interview. Liked that they pressed him on shyt they thought he might have lied on. Oscar actually came off genuine and prepared to answer all questions. Interesting hearing about him drinking before the Manny fight in part because he was getting his ass whooped in training camp leading up to the fight. CTG and Envy definitely came prepared. I like them bringing up the Garcia lawsuit and Oscar contradicting himself by being mad at the fighters wanting to take control of their careers much earlier in their careers.
He's been doing some serious Spence hate in his little prediction breakdowns...

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah. I see what Oscar was saying but he just didn’t articulate right. He was saying guys should take control of their careers in general, but you’ve got to actually understand business and fighters don’t understand business. Because to become that elite level fighter you don’t have time to also become a financial expert on the side.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
2 minutes in and Charlemagne telling him after watching his documentary I'm not sure if i should believe anything out of your mouth during this interview 😂

And you can tell Charlemagne skimmed the documentary too

He asked Oscar: "Oh your mother used to beat you alot and abuse you, I didn't know that?"

Oscar: "It was in the documentary :mjtf::gucci:"

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
And you can tell Charlemagne skimmed the documentary too

He asked Oscar: "Oh your mother used to beat you alot and abuse you, I didn't know that?"

Oscar: "It was in the documentary :mjtf::gucci:"
The funniest was Charlamagne trying to call out Oscar on the pics saying he didn't believe they were photoshopped and Oscar telling him "I admitted in the doc that the pics were really me". Not sure how Charlamagne missed that considering they had a whole interview in the doc with Oscar admitting it was him and saying how they paid off someone to say they're photoshopped. As well as the woman he was with talking about Oscar getting high and liking to dress up like a woman and do effeminate things.