Oschino Disses And Exposes Meek Mill Now, For The Same Reason Meek Dissed Drake For

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Some of these dudes are too sensitive and hoes for attention. They run to the internet for everything now.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they have enough mutual people in philly where they could have chopped it up and agreed to disagree instead of running to the internet, meek did some lame shyt as usual which we expect out of him now but oschino is too old to be running to the internet about it especially if they was cool.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
they have enough mutual people in philly where they could have chopped it up and agreed to disagree instead of running to the internet, meek did some lame shyt as usual which we expect out of him now but oschino is too old to be running to the internet about it especially if they was cool.

Hmmm meek wasn't even on ig when his album dropped .

Oschino said it himself so :patrice:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmmm meek wasn't even on ig when his album dropped .

Oschino said it himself so :patrice:
this entire situation is pretty :dame: imo, these nikkas have always been cool with each other so it shouldn't even had to come to this.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
this entire situation is pretty :dame: imo, these nikkas have always been cool with each other so it shouldn't even had to come to this.
But you just said he did some lame shyt when he wasn't even on ig to do anything .

I agree it's petty but meek gave O a bag when he first came home too .

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
But you just said he did some lame shyt when he wasn't even on ig to do anything .

damn my nikka take the :cape: off

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Breh, you should be used to this by now. Celebrity or regular person, like 90% of these "real nikkas" are fake ass lames, and social media is exposing it left and right. These dudes do not live by ANYTHING they preach

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

meek has a history of being involved in petty stuff like this :manny:

Breh, you should be used to this by now. Celebrity or regular person, like 90% of these "real nikkas" are fake ass lames, and social media is exposing it left and right. These dudes do not live by ANYTHING they preach
I cant even argue with you on this.

• Dap
Reactions: B86