Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Can you imagine rappers in this generation being put on the spot like that without freezing up and drawing blanks and shyt

Hov: iight b I heard you got bars I got 5 min what you got?:comeon:

2016 rapper: uh like right now? Hol on gimmie a min let me check my phone real quick:troll:

These rappers got it so good these days man. nikkas would get laughed out the room if this was late 90s early 00s

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Can you imagine rappers in this generation being put on the spot like that without freezing up and drawing blanks and shyt

Hov: iight b I heard you got bars I got 5 min what you got?:comeon:

2016 rapper: uh like right now? Hol on gimmie a min let me check my phone real quick:troll:

These rappers got it so good these days man. nikkas would get laughed out the room if this was late 90s early 00s

Could you imagine a rapper getting put on the spot with what's hot now??? :ld:

"Hold on, let this T-Pain app finish before I start..." :skip:

*Rapper Begins Singing Incoherently*
sangforthehood.png

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
First I was like damn, O lookin like a basehead... but then he dropped some gems to motivate me to get on my grind :wow:

The hunger of a 90s rapper, that deal was the promised land :mjcry:

Before Social Media when you actually HAD to hit the streets to get heard... :mjcry:

Hustle has been replaced with Spamming... :wow:

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
First I was like damn, O lookin like a basehead... but then he dropped some gems to motivate me to get on my grind :wow:

Nah, he's doing pretty good out here. I think he's giving up rapping for barbering though.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
O always had charisma. He should've been a star and probably would've been without all of the cases while signed.

I couldn't stand his SPCG work, but now I listen to anything he puts out, instantly. He still has one of the best freestyles you ever heard, right before his 2-5. Actually, compared to now, they were all EEEEHHHHHH when they were on Roc.

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Hustle has been replaced with Spamming... :wow:

:russ: Funny you say that. I just saw someone post on Facebook yesterday talkin bout "Why yall get mad at me for putting the link on your wall? It's a hustle and I'm just trying to promote my music" :mjcry: then at the end the breh said "When yall see me on the big screen, yall are going to say "There goes that nikka that I told to stop sending me links, now he's a millionaire" :ufdup::youngsabo:

shyt had me dying :deadmanny:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
:russ: Funny you say that. I just saw someone post on Facebook yesterday talkin bout "Why yall get mad at me for putting the link on your wall? It's a hustle and I'm just trying to promote my music" :mjcry: then at the end the breh said "When yall see me on the big screen, yall are going to say "There goes that nikka that I told to stop sending me links, now he's a millionaire" :ufdup::youngsabo:

shyt had me dying :deadmanny:

I'm friends with a few behind the scenes mid-level cats on Facebook & my up & coming artist cousins always think I'm hating when I delete their Spam off my wall so much I had to change my settings... :skip:

As if allowing you to post links means I'm gonna touch any of that money when you become a Millionaire... :martin:

Now they get all mad talking about "how come you didn't approve my link?" :shaq2:

Cuz I know what you're doing... :ufdup:

Get out there and hustle so you don't have to spam Artist Pages on Facebook... :ufdup:

Always posting low budget videos with horrible mixed songs tagging every Artist Page from Bruno Mars to Wiz Khalifa like breh this is NOT how it works... :snoop: