Our Community is Finished - The Rise of the Step-Dad vs. the b*stard Son Fights to the Death

Should a Baby Momma Be Allowed to Have Another Random nikka In Da House With Her Kids

• Nah

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Her life she can do whatever

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I pray for those children

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
If someone goes to a jungle and gets eaten by a lion, do you hold the lion accountable for being a lion, or the idiot who goes to the lion's territory?

If I have unprotected sex with a prostitute and catch an STD, do you hold the dirty prostitute accountable, or me for being a dumbass for not wearing a rubber?

Lions gonna lion, dirty hoes gonna dirty hoes, and trifling men are gonna trifle. Women have to make better choices who they spread their legs open to. Women have the ultimate power of choice in a relationship. If she let an Obama type dude into her life, the child would still be alive. :yeshrug:

Facts, but they'll make up any excuse in the book as to why it's still on Black Men to prevent this from happening magically when they keep choosing the wrong nikkas.

Sorry to hear about your Dads challenges with the Family Court System in getting access to you sister. That's why Black men need to support movements which gives us equal platform to raise and protect our children.

The problem is not just my Pops it's the fact that countless co-workers of his have the same exact situation. You could say they chose the wrong Woman and that would be true, but then the problem remains some good Black Women from that era didn't appreciate and thought they were above a man with a high paying blue collar job. So really what quality of Women did these Men have left to select from?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Lil jit will learn to clean his room next time.
7323-41eab1cb0e828e478562666b05ba79d1.jpg
Nah! :stopitslime:

I won't neg because I see you were trying to be funny but this is real life.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold black women to higher standards than black men in one breath but talk about how emotional they are and need black male leaders in the other.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
I learned you can't force a woman to do anything. As a father not around the child, all you can do is hope for the best. As a black male that fell on hard times and wanted to remain around his son, women make conscience efforts to do what they feel is best for them and the child. I'm not justifying it as okay but nothing more you can do. If my son's mother allows another male to discipline our child when I don't, I'll call the cops and handle it through court. I'm not throwing my life away for anyone. His mother consciously torpedoed our relationship without disregard because she wanted to be with someone else. With this situation and living with my cousin and her kids, I'd never seriously be with a woman with kids. Idc how far removed the kids' father(s) :usure: are because I won't discipline another man's child and likely they're already raised and won't likely be of my molding. I definitely won't be with a woman with a newborn. My outlook avoids situations like this. I brought my situation in because "men" get hit with the "where was the daddy?" :gurl:

If he ain't left and been a real man, that wouldn't have happened, etc. it's a great chance the mother didn't want to be with the father and it what it is. I've gotten a second chance and am going to rebuild myself up so I can be an option for my son. The dude fukked up and overreacted. I'm sure this wasn't the first time he "disciplined" that child. Sucks he lost his life. I won't blame the mother or the father just a messed up ordeal.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is a fukk boy plain and simple and doesn't care...There's nothing you can change about him.

But can these Women stop choosing them - That is the question. :sas1:

What is the appeal for this brand of negro in our community? :why:

30-40 years of "independent women" and "nikkas ain't shyt" has left a mark on the community. A lot of black women are legitimately intimidated by strong men. Can't really blame em, if you were inundated with propaganda from birth saying how the men in your community were inferior, and someone comes along to break that stereotype they get defensive. Its similar to how white people behave when they see #blackexcellence.

A lot of times, these budding leaders/ pillars of the community type men are actually targeted and brought down by their mothers and made to be spoiled, lazy, weak, and Dependant. And theyre aided by the state. She can extract resources from the father without ever being held accountable for her actions or even criticized. IRL you cannot say anything bad about your mother but u can freely shyt on dad. Its sad a lot of men don't even realize the way women compete. If we did, we would shrug off their foolishness, let them wear black lipstick, march, take selfies, and listen to beyonce and get to the business of community building. Instead, we try to appease them, basically fighting on their terms, and waste decades fighting pointless battles and trying to be accepted by white people. A woman values attention and group acceptance more than anything (thats why putting a woman in solitary confimement is pretty much cruel and unusual punishment). That's why the black community is essentially stuck in neutral.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
30-40 years of "independent women" and "nikkas ain't shyt" has left a mark on the community. A lot of black women are legitimately intimidated by strong men. Can't really blame em, if you were inundated with propaganda from birth saying how the men in your community were inferior, and someone comes along to break that stereotype they get defensive. Its similar to how white people behave when they see #blackexcellence.

A lot of times, these budding leaders/ pillars of the community type men are actually targeted and brought down by their mothers and made to be spoiled, lazy, weak, and Dependant. And theyre aided by the state. She can extract resources from the father without ever being held accountable for her actions or even criticized. IRL you cannot say anything bad about your mother but u can freely shyt on dad. Its sad a lot of men don't even realize the way women compete. If we did, we would shrug off their foolishness, let them wear black lipstick, march, take selfies, and listen to beyonce and get to the business of community building. Instead, we try to appease them, basically fighting on their terms, and waste decades fighting pointless battles and trying to be accepted by white people. A woman values attention and group acceptance more than anything (thats why putting a woman in solitary confimement is pretty much cruel and unusual punishment). That's why the black community is essentially stuck in neutral.
I pay these hoes no mind, busy on my dough grind - Fabolous