Our culture is more sexualized than at any point in history. So why are Americans having less sex?

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
I think the idea is that only women are/were fukking people they're not attracted to.:jbhmm:

I'm always confused by that comment as well because most women walking are average to below average in looks. If you're a legit pretty to fine woman you're in a minority of women.

Exactly. The whole critique is constantly on men being average/below average physically when the average woman is substandard as well. Difference being that substandard women can get sex and get gassed on social media with all the perfect filters and poses so their perception is that they MUST be attractive. Men don’t have that luxury.

Hence the whole 5s thinking and behaving like they’re 10s.

If you’re out in the field you can definitely see how gassed women are nowadays. I’m old enough (39 yr old) to have witnessed how receptive women were pre social media and cell phones.

I keep saying it, if men collectively started becoming more selective with their thirst this dynamic would change very quickly.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
so you agree

you pray to the one true loop

ha

no, there is an origin of the loops

and potentially an origin of that

pray to the creator not the created

these shoot loops too :troll:

tumblr_mkjud1smzb1rrftcdo1_500.gif

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Clubs are a good indicator of this as only a select few men are bagging anything or even getting a convo out a bytch. Whats even crazy is these chicks wanna get ripped up like xmas presents but brehs aint taking the bait.

Even though I'm posting from the UK, I'm sure its about the same scenario
Lol Xmas presents

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Dunno man, I can't call it. Could be tied to whatever is leading to people having less sex now. Maybe things are less safe now and it just is killing the vibe. I don't mean safe as in security, but like...everything feels corporate. Even a lot of sexual messaging is corporate. Be a free woman and buy this product! Happy Pride Month and make sure to buy this product! There's just more stuff to do now, a lot more stuff to buy, more stuff to consume, and people seem disinterested in sex compared to those other things
That makes sense you figure the more things you have to play with the less intimacy you will have between two people. Social media obsession probably doesn't help with actual connection.

. Art wise things are more corporate too. The box office is dominated by comic book, blockbuster films aimed at children and adolescent adults. You get these sex-less PG-13 films that are pretty violent but have no sexual charm or fukkery. There are heroic male and female characters who verbally banter each other and spar, but often don't fukk or insinuate they want to fukk. When is the last time you saw something like this in a movie kids could see:
What's interesting here is there was an entire era of comic books that was all about sex and sexuality (60's-90's) From Nick Fury to Batman. Of course the Watchmen were a thing. But I'm assuming they don't want to tell those stories.

I wonder what the endgame is?

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Clubs are a good indicator of this as only a select few men are bagging anything or even getting a convo out a bytch. Whats even crazy is these chicks wanna get ripped up like xmas presents but brehs aint taking the bait.

Even though I'm posting from the UK, I'm sure its about the same scenario
yup.

I’m in pretty good shape, pretty good financially, I’m not bad in the looks department, average height, got a few parties lined up for this July 4th weekend in the states….and I’m already looking forward to coming home and beating my meat :mjlol:

Its way too predictable now in the club scene and even the most average woman is feeling themselves. Add in that they have options, they have higher expectations now. If you don’t have a table with bottle service you taking an L, no way around it.

Cuz if you don’t have a table and you just on some regular shyt, who the fukk trying to follow a chick around after you bought them a drink? Or if you ain’t buy them a drink who is trying to have convos in a club with loud music? And even if you succeed with any of those two it’s no guarantee nowadays that it will go anywhere. The club just feels like a big ass game for women.