Our first “MENS GIVING”. We had shyt going on ‼️

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Damn you soft shoe simps just have to criticize Black men coming together :dahell:

We men over here. We crack jokes. Take the stick out ya bussy. If these was some hoes clucking about no men at they thanksgiving they’d catch jokes as well

Now I forgot to neg you for playing bothsides so let me hit you with that for the holiday season

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Anytime black men do something without automatically having females around, people instantly call them gay....

Idk how u be around that many dudes purposely…

Then the fact that you documenting it on social media as “Mensgiving” is feminine to be real.
Like u copying the women Galentines..

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Yea we had a ‘brosgiving’. Spelled like that. I thought nothing of it

It wasn’t until I heard it out loud :dead: It’s dead quiet we praying over the food ‘And Lord thank you for the Bro’s giving’ :ohhh::snoop::dame:

Whole room:

Ayo

That’s crazy

Pause

Wow

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Reading these comments and yea, nggas have been feminized :scust:by social media which is dictated by women.

The culture used to be dictated by the bros. We the tastemakers. Now, what y’all deem is credible from music to fashion to lingo and now apparently how we hang, is dictated by ‘what the bytches gon think’. Disgusting

We just had a Brosgiving ( :dame: ) and it was 20+ of us, 95% college graduates it was probably a couple million in the room. Everybody’s gf/wives/kids at home. Spades, shyt talkin, dominoes, football, real estate….if y’all did more of this you’d probably stop picking up feminine ways, and spend less time :damn: at what women say on the internet