Out of curiosity, have you ever used a counterfeit bill and got away with it?

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
Twice. I used to get nickels and beat them with a hammer to make them wider and then would past them off as quarters when I rode the bus. I’d throw them in the machine real quick and they’d still let me ride. I would copy dollar bills front and back in the copy machine and then try to put them in the coin machine at the arcade but that shyt would never work.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
nah but when i got a legit stack of notes from the ATM. i went across the street tried to use a 20 to pay for some chinese beef fried rice and that bigot bytch said it was fake. i got pissed went round the corner to test it, it was legit came back and they bought out the main chinese chef guy telling me shyt. so i smacked the shyt out of him, then we stand off he swings on me i ate it. then because cameras i just left, i walk past that place alot.

i wasnt worried about police, a slap is not arrestable offence and he snuffed me so :manny:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Had a very close family member get caught up riding around to fast food joints around his city as well as nearby cities and would pay $20 (fake bill) for a Large sprite then get back real change and just rinse and repeat. This was 15+ years ago.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
full
:stopitslime: