Outside of GSW, how many teams are better than the fully healthy Sixers?

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Context is needed in the argument. Second best player in his conference arguably (some say best in the EAST) with Championship pedigree in his PRIME vs. an unproven talented guy in the playoffs.

Again, the same Kawhi people are saying is second-best to Embiid is the same guy whose injury changed the whole trajectory in the series vs. the standard and measuring stick GSW during the PLAYOFFS in Game 1, his injury affected the whole series where people were even saying that San Antonio had a great chance of winning that series if it wasn't for injury. All of the sudden EMbiid is better than Kawhi?
Spurs had zero chance of winning that series with Kawhi 1000% healthy. One game tops. nikkas hate the Warriors so they say dumb shyt. We'll see. I take Philly, Bucks, and Celtics over Toronto after that Debacle last year.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Spurs had zero chance of winning that series with Kawhi 1000% healthy. One game tops. nikkas hate the Warriors so they say dumb shyt. We'll see. I take Philly, Bucks, and Celtics over Toronto after that Debacle last year.

Toronto have beaten the Bucks in a playoff series if you are talking track record so why the sudden shift people act like Toronto didn't add Kawi/Gasol now and have the most improved player in the league in Siakam. GIannis has improved so has Toronto people acting as if Philly, Milwaukee made moves while Toronto stood still.

Why are people suddenly hyped about Philly winning a game against a 10th seed LA team. Toronto beat LA in LA with Lebron where Serge Ibaka went off and damn near had a perfect game without Kawi and when LA was a way better team then it is at the moment. Didn't hear national media and people saying that Toronto was the second best team behind the Warriors when they had the best record in the league at the time.

Again, people are hyped at a Philly team win against a Lakers team that is 10th. Embiid is NOT better than Kawi. Kawi is a better defensive player and almost an automatic all defense every year in addition to the 27 ppg this season. People are seriously bugging.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Breh, I'm sorry, but Ben Simmons not being able to shoot is gonna kill these nikkas before they even get to The Finals.
As long as Brett Brown is the head coach, I'm not taking this team seriously as contenders.