KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
By understanding what fear is

It hit me one day (couple months back)

Say for example there's a knife behind you next to your elbow or something, and you back up on it without knowing, your nerves will send a pain signal to your brain and you have an immediate reaction

So in other words, pain is what happens when your body encounters something your brain isn't ready for.

Then I flipped that around and realized that the reverse is fear.

So pain is what happens when your body becomes aware of something your brain isn't ready for

and fear is what happens when your brain becomes aware of something your body isn't ready for

So the more fit your body and brain are, and the more you train them to be ready for the world beyond them, the less pain and fear you'll have

In other words, Fitness (Nutrition, Exercise), and gaining more understanding about things so you won't be hurt by or fear them. So whatever you fear, learn about it.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive battled fear....u have to let go of expectations....expectations imprison alot of ppl...

I just grind hard as i can...and whatever happens, happens...there is no such thing as perfection...thats just some bullshyt hollywood sold to ppl, life is always going to have a balance where sorrow will be mixed in with happiness

U just gotta have the attitude like "im going to die anyway, and i been through hardships and made it this far, so what can stop me?" Ive failed and been rejected so many times when I needed an opportunity bad...that Im numb to it....U just got to keep grinding everyday, but do it because u love it, not because u want ass, money, cars etc.....

I learned to always fall in love with something deeper than just money....because money will always be here, and its valueless anyway, the shyt wont even be worth nothing if the economy collapse...I think friendships, relationships and the journey is more important then financial success ...plus eventually the money will roll in anyway from all the grinding

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
I still struggle with it occasionally. Pills help, but I've been clean for a while now.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Flint sky in the movie Apocalypto said it best..."Fear is sickness. It will crawl into the soul of everyone who engages it. It has tainted your peace already. I did not raise you to see you with fear."

Fear is an emotion. Although I feel that being fearful is something that is taught... you can easily conquer it. Fear will conquer you if you let it. Sometimes you just have to grab the bull by the horn.