Overweight passport breh marries his Paag queen

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kind of off topic but I work with a lot of filipina nurses and filipina women are the most attractive Asian women I've come across. Filipinas/Filipinos tend to be Asians I get along with best. They're very friendly people. :manny:

As for the breh, if she makes him happy and he ain't downing black women, I wish him success. :manny:
You probably get along with them very well because you are Black and Filipinos are heavily mixed with Negritos who are Black people that live in Southeast Asia. A lot of Southeastern Asians like Vietnam and Thailand are the same way.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I don’t care to have a discussion on a black board about the genetic and cultural history of Filipinos of all people. This is all coming from people whose experiences are limited to california and military service.
Cali was my primary station, but I was also in Australia, Germany, Japan, Hawaii, North and South Carolina, Texas, Florida, Nevada, Virginia, the Philippines, Korea, Panama, and the middle of the Indian Ocean during Desert Storm.

But, hey, maybe your experience isn't quite as 'limited' as mine since, you know, the Military doesn't really travel much.

:pachaha:

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
Cali was my primary station, but I was also in Australia, Germany, Japan, Hawaii, North and South Carolina, Texas, Florida, Nevada, Virginia, the Philippines, Korea, Panama, and the middle of the Indian Ocean during Desert Storm.

But, hey, maybe your experience isn't quite as 'limited' as mine since, you know, the Military doesn't really travel much.

:pachaha:

You again. And now you’re back stateside. You should search around see where this IP address is coming from :skip: .

You don’t speak Tagalog nor Spanish, so yes these are what I call transient experiences ie limited experiences. I know this is how people quantify their lives today by two week excursions and Wikipedia pages and now they are geopolitical experts. But naw. If you can’t speak the native language of an area you don’t know shyt. You got a sanitized experience and that’s why most people are dumb as hell today because they are crash coursing life.

ETA: i spent extensive time at your NPS in Central Cali as a civilian of course :sas1:

You should also look in that gun thread and see a post or two there put the pieces together.

Last edited:
Daps
Nah, them chicks are LOYAL......AFAIK.

Iirc, you could basically 'rent' one of them to be a maid/housekeeper/concubine for like $50/mo.

Dude is a straight SCUMBAG.​
Truth. Most foreign women can be shady as fukk when it comes to running game on American men but Filipina broads are loyal. If they ain't feelin you, they won't bother.

Their taste in men (Vietnamese women can be like this too)...is random as hell. You can't really predict if they'll like you unless you approach them.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
You again. And now you’re back stateside.
:mjlol:

I've been stateside since 1992 and didn't need to speak Tagalog or Spanish fluently when the people, themselves, told me what was up in plain English. I care not how others 'quantify' their lives and having a 'sanitized' experience is, yet again, your opinion. Hell, took nothing to ask 'What does that mean?' if I didn't know, but, living around Spanish speaking people growing up, it wasn't difficult to catch a word or phrase I was familiar with which further lead to the confusion regarding their ethnicity.

I don't care about guns and won't be going in that thread. Never spent less than a month at any port aside from the Philippines, but that doesn't diminish anything since it was repeated at every duty station.

All I do know, however, is that EVERY servicemember will tell you the same thing I've stated whether they were stationed in the Philippines or anywhere else on the planet.

I don't think your singular experience trumps those of several thousand, or even the dozen that post here, but that's how this board works for some people.

Far easier to disagree with someone without having to resort to childish name-calling retorts in an effort to seem 'superior'.

Peace.​

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
When the US invaded the Philippines at the turn of the last century white troops called the filipinos the n-word and viewed them basically as Black people. :mjpls:

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:

I've been stateside since 1992 and didn't need to speak Tagalog or Spanish fluently when the people, themselves, told me what was up in plain English. I care not how others 'quantify' their lives and having a 'sanitized' experience is, yet again, your opinion. Hell, took nothing to ask 'What does that mean?' if I didn't know, but, living around Spanish speaking people growing up, it wasn't difficult to catch a word or phrase I was familiar with which further lead to the confusion regarding their ethnicity.

I don't care about guns and won't be going in that thread. Never spent less than a month at any port aside from the Philippines, but that doesn't diminish anything since it was repeated at every duty station.

All I do know, however, is that EVERY servicemember will tell you the same thing I've stated whether they were stationed in the Philippines or anywhere else on the planet.

I don't think your singular experience trumps those of several thousand, or even the dozen that post here, but that's how this board works for some people.

Far easier to disagree with someone without having to resort to childish name-calling retorts in an effort to seem 'superior'.

Peace.​

One of the basic forms of cultural exchange is language. It’s paramount to understanding an experience. You spent all that time and wasted it. Instead of getting tossed in the boiler rooms you should’ve been studying for your DLPT. :skip:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
One of the basic forms of cultural exchange is language. It’s paramount to understanding an experience. You spent all that time and wasted it. Instead of getting tossed in the boiler rooms you should’ve been studying for your DLPT. :skip:
:russ:

I wasted no time, enjoyed myself, learned some of their language/customs (and a few others), and came home in one piece. Didn't need DLPT then or now since THEY SPOKE ENGLISH.

They can't play poker for shyt, though.​