Overwhelming Grief during the HolidaySeason Unnappreciation Thread

Daps
Reppin
₩est Side of Chicago
Not a day goes by without me thinkking about and missing my granny,my matriarch queen.but during this time it burns my soul to ashes.its been three years now but feels like yesterday..

We wouldve been putting up our xmas tree yesterday.she woulda been throwing down in the kitchen right now and listening to the jackson 5 and the temptations christmas albums,watching the charlie brown holiday specials and sipping on her millers light.remembering how we used to ride around the neighborhoods that had the whole damn blocks lit up with xmas lights n decorations wen we was little.leaving out the cookies,milk,fruit and nuts for santa on xmas eve(santa ate good)she used to eat a little of everything so we really was like...."he came yall:krs:..we missed it again:francis:"
Tryin so damn hard to stay up but fall asleep only to be woken up at 12am.she woke us yelling "its that time!!!!"FUUUUUCK ITS HURTS SO BAD BREHS

fukked up part is we buried her dec 18.her birthday is new years eve.i got her name tatted for my bday(dec4).my one and only tatt..i was so excited to show her...not knowing she would leave me so soon.

Holiday season aint been the same since 2013.i got a 1yr old now so im tryna stay in good spirits and create memories and traditions with my family but i randomly get knots in my stomach thinking about all the memories i mentioned above..the tears were flowing unexpectedly today at work,i had to take a bathroom break.

She left a HUGE deep hole in my heart but imma keep my head up, laugh and enjoy my loved ones whos still here with me but i wish heaven had a phone or visiting hours.i been praying to god that i can atleast see her and hear her voice in my dreams.

I have to listen to patti labelle(her fav)-walk around heaven...the only thing that make me feel a lil better

Rest up my angel..yo babies missing you down here

I wish that i can hold u now
Wishing that i can touch you now
Wish that i can talk to you
Be with you somehow
I know you in a better place
Even though i cant see ya face.
I know you smiling down on me saying everythings ok:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Id give up everything i own to conversate and lay on you for just a couple minutes

I wish yall
Happy holidays......

Last edited:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
I'm addmitedly a huge, huge Grandma's boy myself and I don't look forward to 'that' day at all..I'm sure she would wanted you to be happy this time of year breh, stay strong

Daps
Reppin
₩est Side of Chicago
Im feeling better today.we fina slide thru our moms houses.we goin to mines first cuz his mama aint that good of a cook and im starving:dame:

Fina stuff my face then its unlimited remy all night..no work tomorrow:blessed:

Happy thanksgiving grandma.i wish i coulda had your presence and your GOAT spaghetti today:wow:

Happy holidays brehs n brehettes and RIP to all our loved ones who not here with us today