the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
DJ Vlad:
GLdxAmIXQAEVsc1

For people who have been checking out some of my recent interviews, I tell a story about Diddy trying to buy a jacket I was wearing at a club 20 years ago. In my interviews, mistakingly said it was a Stall & Dean "Brown Bombers" jacket - it was actually a Yale fencing jacket. I declined to sell Diddy my jacket but I did tell him that I got it from my guy Rikers (No Diddy) at the company. The next day Diddy went there and got the same jacket. Rikers just sent me the photo of him wearing the jacket I wouldn't sell him. lol

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Puffy never pays his artists you said..in light of all these accusations and stories, my theory after listening some tracks and albums by those artists, and realising their situation when releasing their debut albums, Preh never wrote lyrics but gave them content. everything they talk about was Preh's life.

Preh without the Diddling is a real problem.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps

He’s that one kid from school that gets caught doing something saying b-b-but they were doing it too
IMG-9215.png

:stopitslime: yea but you got caught, although I do think all parties involved in this monstrosity should be taken down. This is one of the times that snitching is glorious