UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
cuba-downing-jr-kfc-hat
:snoop:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm going to make a prediction if diddy's not in handcuffs by this time next year I doubt if he'll be in court for this within three years.

I guess there was no smoking gun found at the Mansions and so far no one other than maybe the people suing in seems to be snitching so after all this time the feds dont seem to have enough evidence to bring a case when they have a 97% conviction rate.

Benjamin Brafman is good but not that good.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I'm going to make a prediction if diddy's not in handcuffs by this time next year I doubt if he'll be in court for this within three years.

I guess there was no smoking gun found at the Mansions and so far no one other than maybe the people suing in seems to be snitching so after all this time the feds dont seem to have enough evidence to bring a case when they have a 97% conviction rate.

If he gets off.... Man, this whole system is fukked up.

:takedat:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If he gets off.... Man, this whole system is fukked up.

:takedat:
the fact that he's not been arrested means that the government cannot prove the internet allegations. They raided his homes questioned everyone maybe just maybe he didn't do it.

U mean Chris Brown and Trey Songz is accused of rape on every other tuesday yet again no changes filed so according to the Government ( which is different that the internet) they aren't rapists.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

my assumption is that he was smart enough to get rid of everything before the raid, theres probably no evidence beyond the accusations.

feds dont have to make a decision anytime soon though, whats the statue of limitations on sex crimes?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
my assumption is that he was smart enough to get rid of everything before the raid, theres probably no evidence beyond the accusations.

feds dont have to make a decision anytime soon though, whats the statue of limitations on sex crimes?
I don't know but sex crimes are basically clout crimes wait too long and people stop caring especially when new things happen everyday.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
what he will be charged with is

either a RICO conspiracy to violate the MANN act (like R Kelly was charged with)

or a sex trafficking conspiracy charge

or sex trafficking plus some other charges like conspiracy to distribute controlled substances, or obstruction of justice

I think they go for sex trafficking conspiracy plus some extra ones.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

No smoking gun, just dirty stank dildos :pachaha:

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
the fact that he's not been arrested means that the government cannot prove the internet allegations. They raided his homes questioned everyone maybe just maybe he didn't do it.

U mean Chris Brown and Trey Songz is accused of rape on every other tuesday yet again no changes filed so according to the Government ( which is different that the internet) they aren't rapists.

Don't do that. Chris Brown got accused one time by an angry cac who was exposed as a spurned fan who lied about it. He not the same as the other two.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Diddy probably got some tapes of high ranking government officials and foreign royalty. Diddy may not have been as rich, but he's definitely way more hip and has more of a magnetic personality than Epstein. So the amount of high profile people Diddy made contact with is probably a much higher number than Epstein.

That or we all got tricked and he just a rich freaky dude that Diageo conspired and orchestrated against with all their might.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Don't do that. Chris Brown got accused one time by an angry cac who was exposed as a spurned fan who lied about it. He not the same as the other two.
What's the difference all three have ran through bytches who attempted to put charges on them.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Diddy probably got some tapes of high ranking government officials and foreign royalty. Diddy may not have been as rich, but he's definitely way more hip and has more more of a magnetic personality than Epstein. So the amount of high profile people Diddy made contact with is probably a much higher number than Epstein.

That or we all got tricked and he just a rich freaky dude that Diageo conspired and orchestrated against with all their might.
This is what I think

It's why Epstein only got off with a slap on the wrist before the outrage ramped up.