P*ssy Clot GildaScottHeron following me around from thread to thread like the hoe he is!!!!!

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone knows you a gay ass nxgga. Why you trying to deny it now when before you were fine with coming out of the closet?

:dame:

Look at this gay ass nikka quoting me.

:picard:

Now it suddenly all makes sense. That well-known TV personality who you said you were gay with is Rob Parker.

:picard:

Stop lying.

You wasn't looking at her anyway, cause you a gay ass nikka.

Are these all the white boys your gay ass fantasizes about? I think I speak for everyone here: keep that shyt to yourself.

But not coming up with no receipts

All because of this post
@Gil Scott-Heroin fukk you out here doing bruh the Draymond shutting down Kareem shyt was bad enough now this :mjlol:
From this thread
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bri...her-ex-boyfriend-for-1-final-time-gmb.831124/

fakkit even left personal messages on my page calling me gay with no receipts :mjlol:

Plus this dumb ass nikka said Draymond can shut down a Prime Embid and now a Prime Anthony Davis.

fukk wrong with p*ssy Scott:gucci:

Gil Scott-Heroin

āœŠšŸæ
Daps
What this gay ass nikka @DrexlersFade will fail to tell you is:

- he initially tagged me to get my attention like the gay ass nikka he is, because he was scorned over a thread I made about Pop/Spurs
- once he couldn't get my attention, 12 hours later, he then negged me
- he then tagged me in multiple different sub-forums of this board, in threads I didn't even post in.

And now, to top it all off, he goes and makes a thread about me calling him out for his gay ass behavior. Hit dogs holla.