P-Valley - Mississippi Strip Club TV Series (Starz/July 12th/Trailer)

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I'm the only one that thought Murdas performance was a dream sequence at first. The way Mane slid up to the stage. The way Murda just stood there at first. Because in reality, it would be UP for all players involved after the last time he performed. nikkas rushed the stage over a body that dropped. Ain't no more performing after that! nikka went on stage a week after nikkas tried to end him. And then they let all the same nikkas back in smh. I thought that nikka was about to say "I'm gay" then wake up lol.

I knew Diamond was gonna get hemmed and not make it to Derek. It's a wrap for that boy if they get a 3rd season. Who gon' come save em??

S1 was better but I didn't think this season was trash. WAAAAY too much 'mo shyt that had mufukkas running but I just fast forward. I learned about the "fill me up nikka" line here. I don't watch that shyt foh. A good point was made about this being a show about a strip club and when was the last time we even seen a nipple?? But Cliff and Murda be going at for at least a 4th of the episode! I'm gone if it keeps up. This still hasn't reached Chi levels of garbage story telling.

I been peeped Patrice had a bubble in S1 when her and the pastor used to flirt. I followed her on IG because of it, but this is the BEST actress on the show. She's nothing like her character. ZERO thirst trapping. Hardly wears makeup. Looks like she comes from a theater/dancer background.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
With the way the season wrapped up, it was if they knew they were getting a 3rd season. I know the ratings dipped a lot but I wouldn't be surprised if got cancelled or came back for a third season. Sometimes these networks will pull the rug from under you.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
did you forget this show has over the top cringy characters like Derek and Mayor Pastor Woodbine :mjlol:

Autum was terrible but half the damn cast is just as bad or worse
I'm just here for Mercedes :hubie: but I could barely even understand Autum's character. Her motivations and her regular ass speech was unintelligible. Was constantly going "what the fukk did she just say?!" :why::heh:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ol' girl looked at the scripts, and came to the conclusion that Uncle Clifford is the main character, and didn't feel like coming back. For someone who was the main/POV/audience surrogate character for last season, she spent a lot of time offscreen.

Can't blame her, though. Sticking around longer probably wouldn't have been much of a help to her career going forward.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Diamond may just need to go on ahead and sever that bond with Keyshawn. Hell, he may just need to stop fukking with strippers in general :huhldup:.

Ah, Some more colorism allusions from Andre’s wife and Keyshawn’s wicked stepmother, can’t forget those next to the :dame:. L.T.D. streams going to up
Yea, the lightskins are mostly evil in this world.:mjpls:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Looks like season 3 of this show is about to be Pose

:dame:

I guess we’re getting new talent since Mercedes & Mississippi are “taking a break” (The actress playing Mississippi is probably ready to leave the show), or there won’t be anymore stripping. Might just be a juke joint.

A lot of character’s roles seem “up in the air” after this finale. Mercedes, Miss, Autumn, etc. either actors are I tired or don’t want to be type-casted.

Roulete carrying the show (selling p*ssy squad vs the strippers)

Surprised Andre took wifey back, she likes the “glow up” version.

Who’s gona save Diamond? Lol

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
This season was mid

Why they do mans Diamond sohh dirty tho. This nikka is like the Piccolo of this show. Big tough warrior nikka stay getting washed. Breh let stripper widow slice him up an gag his goof ass

I hope next season is the last if this shyt even gets renewed. Everybody is back to where they started or worse the only person who had some sort of growth was little murda since he not DL no mo I guess? :mjlol: