PAAG gets bushed by WestJet crew for blowing up the Toilet After Trip to Mexico

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Montezuma's Revenge.
:wow:

UKVu0t8.gif
1st coaster ever went on go upside down was Montezuma revenge @knotts berry farm

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Rule #1 while visiting other countries, Don't drink the water or eat the ice. Only consume bottle water.

I made the mistake of eating ice on the last day in Cancun. The closer we came to landing in Dallas, the more my stomach was doing cartwheels. I hate using public restrooms but I smoked a toilet at DFW airport.
I had a friend who ate some bad papaya on a trip right before we left. I told her it tasted rotten and she tried to tell me that I didn't know how it was supposed to taste. :dead: She barely made it out the airplane before she frosted the airport toilet. She spent the next the 3 days sick as a dog.

I hit her with the :francis:as she fought to survive.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
There's nothing wrong with what she did

Remember that woman who tried to hold it in and shyt all over the airplane? I'd rather someone hog up the bathroom than shyt all over the plane

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
If the airline can see they’re going to have a sick passenger it makes sense to leave them on the ground vs risking another diarrhea trail incident. But they should rebook you free of charge if that was their decision

She was handling the diarrhea properly at least

That other woman probably tried to hold it in