PAAG Lover Goes Around Asking Japanese Women "Do You Love Black Men?"

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I used to watch this dude's videos years ago when I was heavily watching videos on Americans (specifically Black Americans) moving and living in other countries such as Japan, Korea, China, Brazil, etc.

Anyways, he would make videos where he would go up to random Japanese women and ask them if they love black men. Of course they would say yes because they either didn't understand what he was saying or to not appear mean.

There were several Black YouTubers that also lived in Japan teaching English or whatever that tore him a new a$$hole :mjlol: He's one of those YouTubers who have been consistently making videos for longer than 5 years and ain't get nowhere smh. He's a cool dude but I always shook my head at this shyt.

These videos are endless, saying that he has hundreds of videos just like this is an understatement :mjlol: :russ:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Moving out of America because Western women are terrible (aka not giving him play) and finding non-black women to appreciate him for who he is :mjgrin:
Ain't that every Coli nikkas dream :mjgrin:
Although true. There's still alot of men who get play and still prefer foreign.
You can afford local and still not like it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah having no standards is how one of them got your lame ugly ass.
My wife is pretty though so she chose correctly.

Your bytch divorced you because you're a weed head bird chested moist postures homosexual. I'm so sorry but maybe it's time for you to reconsider brazilliannjiujitsu.