PAAGS california PAAGS

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

1:01. i dare you.

whatchu fella think.

it's time we put a no-go on that word frfr for others.

shyt makes my stomach sick.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't get in my feelings over that. I'm on the east coast, and I can't police an ignorant west coast gang member's vocabulary. And that's just it to me. That word to me falls under the umbrella of someone having a limited vocabulary. It's ignorance. The word is in my vocabulary, but I barely say it. Truth be told, that word needs to die. When I see Black folks using that word to describe non-Black people, and even inanimate objects, I cringe a little bit. Dudes need to step their vocabulary up and part of that is minimizing use of that word. Especially in public in front of others.

That said, when I see other races using that word, to me it proves my point that it needs to die because they don't offend me saying. They just look plain ignorant. His name is Stupid Young for crying out loud, and that's exactly what he is. Why should I get mad over him being ignorant. He makes Asians looks bad more than anything.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I'll never understand why brothers from New York and Oakland encourage non-blacks to say the n-word. :snoop:
Shout out to my brothers from the south. shyt don't slide down there. :wow:
Self hate. A lot of black people really don’t like themselves, that’s why they try to get the approval of every other race that’s not them.

That’s the truth, people could try to avoid it but that’s all it has always been. Some try to argue “well we grew up together” to excuse their behavior.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I don't get in my feelings over that. I'm on the east coast, and I can't police an ignorant west coast gang member's vocabulary. And that's just it to me. That word to me falls under the umbrella of someone having a limited vocabulary. It's ignorance. The word is in my vocabulary, but I barely say it. Truth be told, that word needs to die. When I see Black folks using that word to describe non-Black people, and even inanimate objects, I cringe a little bit. Dudes need to step their vocabulary up and part of that is minimizing use of that word. Especially in public in front of others.

That said, when I see other races using that word, to me it proves my point that it needs to die because they don't offend me saying. They just look plain ignorant. His name is Stupid Young for crying out loud, and that's exactly what he is. Why should I get mad over him being ignorant. He makes Asians looks bad more than anything.
Young might be his last name though...:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I'll never understand why brothers from New York and Oakland encourage non-blacks to say the n-word. :snoop:
Shout out to my brothers from the south. shyt don't slide down there. :wow:

Mexicans and whites in Texas say nikka. Any nikka say otherwise is a damn lie. So Im sure its throughout the South too. shyt, even in Minnesota they say nikka

stop cappin

LennoxWine

All Star
Daps
Mexicans and whites in Texas say nikka. Any nikka say otherwise is a damn lie. So Im sure its throughout the South too. shyt, even in Minnesota they say nikka

stop cappin
Well, if you wanna be technical, all whites say the n-word behind closed doors when we're not in a one mile radius. I'm not talking about white folks at the clan rally in the middle of nowhere. I'm talking about white folk that hang around black folk and get a pass for saying the n-word.
i fukk with the cambodians in eastside LB so they get a pass in my book
:yeshrug:
you can ride out there and complain to them in person if you in the area...
I'll give you some blocks to hit
:francis:...I rest my case