Congrats on your plat thread OP

*waits for the usual suspects to come in this thread*

Well, let's call out the BYTCH MADE MOTHERFUCCERS;

@3rdWorld
@kingofnyc
@Bigsuk

We all know that they will be in this thread more than any thread

ANY 'Pac thread wakes up these bytch made demons more than ANY other thread

How many threads OUTSIDE of 'Pac have @kingofnyc, @Bigsuk, @3rdWorld been KNOWN for:

I'm MORE than ready for their responses, they RARELY talk about rap outside of 'Pac, these people are CAC agents trying to stir up dissent

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Still salty about against all odds 23 years later :lolbron:
Imagine you walking around the streets of Haiti and you hear something... kids singing a song in the distance...as you approach the music and group of children you slowly start to realize the melody of the tune..soon as you reach the epicenter of the tracks..

Unbeknownst to you , the group of kids blare out "A REAL LIVE TALE ABOUT A SNITCH BY THE NAME OF HATIAN JACK!!!" :pacspit:

Not evening knowing you exist, the kids continue to party with the track, while you walk away feeling such a way:to:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps

@3rdWorld
@kingofnyc
@Bigsuk

How many threads OUTSIDE of 'Pac have @kingofnyc, @Bigsuk, @3rdWorld been KNOWN for:

I'm MORE than ready for their responses, they RARELY talk about rap outside of 'Pac, these people are CAC agents trying to stir up dissent

Discussing other men on a fukkin' weekend is what's on, huh fakkit..I want female attention on a saturday, not yours :mjlol:
Get your priorities in order, and get out your moms attic and get some fresh air..:stopitslime:

Oh, and Pac still only above average on the mic :umad:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

eddie_murphy%26johnny_gill(2007-med-wide).jpg

Nuxzfa.gif
so pac wassss sassy

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imagine you walking around the streets of Haiti and you hear something... kids singing a song in the distance...as you approach the music and group of children you slowly start to realize the melody of the tune..soon as you reach the epicenter of the tracks..

Unbeknownst to you , the group of kids blare out "A REAL LIVE TALE ABOUT A SNITCH BY THE NAME OF HATIAN JACK!!!" :pacspit:

Not evening knowing you exist, the kids continue to party with the track, while you walk away feeling such a way:to:

:picard:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps

@3rdWorld
@kingofnyc
@Bigsuk

Dummy go read my posts been in plenty other threads your boy spliz been in the same threads as me ....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Discussing other men on a fukkin' weekend is what's on, huh fakkit..I want female attention on a saturday, not yours :mjlol:
Get your priorities in order, and get out your moms attic and get some fresh air..:stopitslime:

Oh, and Pac still only above average on the mic :umad:
.... exactly dude got our name in his mouth like a clown .... I seen this clip last nite .... maybe jack is telling the truth what you think 3rdworld ?? .... doesn’t matter at this point since pac stans think jack is worse then shyt ... yet they stilll haven’t proved he was a snitch either 20+ years later.....