Daps

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
You know Shere Khan in the cut right now...watching this shyt like :cook::eat:
Semfk-UTuRKmriKNd-ygszYj1-nPlOWgRQ4fOg7mtvQWWKkMKv-MWLFrxqpA7cL6k3TTofxMGxZMloMgVZI8jjnw_ew5362n4nfuVf7zcnzoNaLfFAg=w500-h280-nc

A real life jungle brehs :wow:

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka gonna snap and rip somebody face off, and eat them...look at the look in his eyes at 1:26...i know that look...thats the "im not fukking around " look

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Interesting thing is wolves seem to be the most frequent animals that Ive come across that do this. I did a paper on it in middle school bio class. It mostly has to do with the social structure that they have. Realistically, all one would need is to be imprinted somehow by a pack member with high enough status as not to be attacked by the less accepting members. Doesnt even have to be the Alpha male or female. If accepted, theyll be cared for like regular wolf cubs. Meaning you stay in the dens and have food brought to you until you are strong enough to come with the pack and hunt. If you never become strong enough or are a liability on the hunt, you also stay back and have food brought to you. So really, if you can brave the elements and dont die of exposure, the pack can care for you.
:blessed:

The Ukrainian chick in the second video always felt fugazi to me though. :comeon:
Another interesting thing I realize is that these babies can survive the harshest elements with the wolf pack for YEARS but always fall mysteriously ill or die once being in contact with cacs shortly after being taken away. :mjpls: You mean to tell me that these wolves took better care of these kids throughout all that but yall..... :mjpls:

(Im sure it has more to do with the antibodies the child has developed living with the wolves then being captured and getting exposed to all the cac germs their bodies cant fend off.)

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Another interesting thing I realize is that these babies can survive the harshest elements with the wolf pack for YEARS but always fall mysteriously ill or die once being in contact with cacs shortly after being taken away. :mjpls: You mean to tell me that these wolves took better care of these kids
I was thinking the same thing