Pacquiao vs Bradley II Set for April 12th, Press Tour Beginning Feb 4th

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:laff: at this little nikka waking up early to quote this (a true story by the way) rather than the other posts ive made in here...and we all know now you that you stan me...well continue to do so..you may pick up some jewels that i drop every now and then..school is in session and patscorpio's ready to teach you breh :boss:

Okay, I have a question. WHen is "Pacquiao stanning 101 starting ?" I saw "Sleep study" is over for now and I missed it. ANy chance I can get in that class? Heard u might be a sub or something :lupe:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Okay, I have a question. WHen is "Pacquiao stanning 101 starting ?" I saw "Sleep study" is over for now and I missed it. ANy chance I can get in that class? Heard u might be a sub or something :lupe:
its starting the same time as the course "history of the haitian fighters: why aren't there any in the HOF?" :smugfavre:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
its starting the same time as the course "history of the haitian fighters: why aren't there any in the HOF?" :smugfavre:

ivwoEqhg6613o.gif

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Everyone knows the story fam
But Arum didn't SAVE his life:russ:

Come on

Floyd was def shook though
Yea he was shook... J Prince was coming to break them legs.. Floydie wouldve been injecting Xylocaine in his hands and knee caps... Arum had to front him the money... Floyd never paid him back... decided to abandon Top Rank and sue Arum instead

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea he was shook... J Prince was coming to break them legs.. Floydie wouldve been injecting Xylocaine in his hands and knee caps... Arum had to front him the money... Floyd never paid him back... decided to abandon Top Rank and sue Arum instead
j prince pretty much runs a whole coast
cant blame floyd or anyone really of being shook of him
He'd have you drinking your own piss

floyd left top rank because arum was stealing money from him and wasn't getting him the fight he desires

:russ: at floyd abandoning arum

you really think arum didn't get his money back:stopitslime:

your on some shyt today:troll::drunk:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
j prince pretty much runs a whole coast
cant blame floyd or anyone really of being shook of him
He'd have you drinking your own piss

floyd left top rank because arum was stealing money from him and wasn't getting him the fight he desires

:russ: at floyd abandoning arum

you really think arum didn't get his money back:stopitslime:

your on some shyt today:troll::drunk:

How do you think Arum had to get his money back smart guy??

Floyd screwed Arum, but its okay because its Floyd

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you think Arum had to get his money back smart guy??

Floyd screwed Arum, but its okay because its Floyd
lol do you even know what an advance is?
arum was the one paying floyd
so obviously he took the money out of floyd's upcoming purse and gave him the remaining money (or whatever he felt like giving him)
pretty simple process
the problem floyd had with arum is the problem pacquaio should be having with him and why he is broke

4:25
from someone who went through it

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
lol do you even know what an advance is?
arum was the one paying floyd
so obviously he took the money out of floyd's upcoming purse and gave him the remaining money (or whatever he felt like giving him)
pretty simple process
the problem floyd had with arum is the problem pacquaio should be having with him and why he is broke

4:25
from someone who went through it

Ask for an advancement after you spend up your money brehs

Run away and sue the person that gives you the advancement because he takes the money you owe him brehs

Floyd didn't wanna pay the money he owed to J Prince or Bob Arum

When did it become acceptable to be a bytch ass nikka yall??

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

:leon:

Pretty sure @Newzz was the one that called this. He was right. I had a feeling it would come down to this

Yep.

They (TR) do not want Bradley to fight Pacquiao in his last fight on TR, beat him, and waltz over to GBP saying he's 3-0 over Manny Pacquiao and JMM:dead:

If Bradley doesn't agree to extend, unless he KOs Pacquiao, he will be robbed totally. For my wrestling brehs, this scenario is reminds me of The Montreal Screwjob all over again. Vince McMahon is Bob Arum, Shawn Michaels is Manny Pacquiao, and Timothy Bradley is Bret Hart.

Vince was NOT letting Bret leave with the WWF Belt and go to WCW......we all know what happened next:youngsabo:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Bradley for the love of boxing whoop Pac's ass then sign to GoldenBoy and give Floyd a legit fight

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Yep.

They (TR) do not want Bradley to fight Pacquiao in his last fight on TR, beat him, and waltz over to GBP saying he's 3-0 over Manny Pacquiao and JMM:dead:

If Bradley doesn't agree to extend, unless he KOs Pacquiao, he will be robbed totally. For my wrestling brehs, this scenario is reminds me of The Montreal Screwjob all over again. Vince McMahon is Bob Arum, Shawn Michaels is Manny Pacquiao, and Timothy Bradley is Bret Hart.

Vince was NOT letting Bret leave with the WWF Belt and go to WCW......we all know what happened next:youngsabo:
:byran:

I doubt they let the fight happen if Bradley opts not to re-up. I think what will happen is we'll get Pac/Prov & Bradley/JMM 2

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
If Pac wins they'll go after JMM for a 5th time, but JMM wont take it, he knows that if Pac beats Tim that opens up the door for JMM-Bradley II. Pac will fight Ruslan by the end of the year.
dont
nobody
wanna
see
them
fight
for
the
fifth
fukking
time

i wanna see floyd vs bradley then floyd vs pac