Pacquiao vs Crawford in negotiations for June 5th in Abu Dhabi

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Why do people hate Crawford, is it because of Bob Arum and he's catching strays? :jbhmm:

Is it his fault he can't get quality opponents?

What is it? :jbhmm:

For a breh with his talent, the disrespect from the boxing industry is confusing to me

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
Why do people hate Crawford, is it because of Bob Arum and he's catching strays? :jbhmm:

For a breh with his talent, the disrespect from the boxing industry is confusing to me

PBC Cult. How nikkas gonna support PBC because its black owned and promotes black fighters but hate on a black man like Crawford and sabotage his career and name. That's a contradiction, an oxymoron, and makes no fukkin sense. These nikkas backwards. Crawford wasn't a highly touted and sought after prospect. He was barely getting recognition and attention but Top Rank signed him in 11. If dude feel some loyalty towards them because of that, so be it.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
PBC Cult. How nikkas gonna support PBC because its black owned and promotes black fighters but hate on a black man like Crawford and sabotage his career and name. That's a contradiction, an oxymoron, and makes no fukkin sense. These nikkas backwards. Crawford wasn't a highly touted and sought after prospect. He was barely getting recognition and attention but Top Rank signed him in 11. If dude feel some loyalty towards them because of that, so be it.

top ranks matchmaking has for years been stellar. I cant remember who it was but there was a guy i heard once breaking down how he guided mayweathers career up until his fight with Gatti and how strategic they were in how they handled him and what they felt he could do. Same with Cotto who really only saw some slight trouble with Pauli Malignaggi (who got his jaw broken against Cotto) and his war with Ricardo Torres. They are very good at what they do.

Daps

It's all Dud's fault.