Paid and Full: The Official 2019 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
source.gif
What is your favorite attribute of Dak cause you're riding hard for bro and he's just not that good family.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
What is your favorite attribute of Dak cause you're riding hard for bro and he's just not that good family.

My favorite attribute about Dak is that out of the quarterbacks I do think are better than him i do not think it is any possible way to get them on the team.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
At this point I dont even care if Dak stays or not. I am just entertained by the posts in this thread. :sas2: I am definitely keeping tabs on the anti Dak and pro Dak brehs here. :sas1:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
My favorite attribute about Dak is that out of the quarterbacks I do think are better than him i do not think it is any possible way to get them on the team.
So strap yourself down for the "long haul" because you don't see a better option right now?

edit: If you believe in Dak, that's cool but to want him here cause you don't see a better a better option is crazy

Last edited:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meanwhile D Law is guaranteed $85 milly and finished having a season with 45 tackles and 5 sacks :laff:

Yet we are questioning resigning Quinn :russ:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Either trade Dak, 1st round swap, and a pick next year to trade up and take Tua (won't happen)

Or trade a 3rd to move up 5-6 spots to take Kinlaw in the 10-13 range

Not a fan of standing pat at 17. Want to see FO be aggressive and get an impact player

Really wish we hadn't beaten the Redskins to end the season :martin:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So strap yourself down for the "long haul" because you don't see a better option right now?

edit: If you believe in Dak, that's cool but to want him here cause you don't see a better a better option is crazy

It's actually the opposite thing that is crazy. It's crazy to say I don't like this thing so I don't want it, but I do need an alternative to this thing but I am not going to worry about that because I want to get rid of the original thing now...

Like I said...that is how you end up with Kase Keenum as your quarterback...because all you cared about was getting rid of Dak...