PALG politician AOC is engaged!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What does that have to do with my post?

She hasn't changed. She's always been the same person. She is still out in the streets in her district helping those people in various ways. How many union people has she helped garner higher wages? Several...

Nationally.. she uses her voice to spread awareness on issues and ideas but that's where her power stops. She's a NY state rep. if you believe they have more power than you don't understand politics

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
She hasn't changed. She's always been the same person. She is still out in the streets in her district helping those people in various ways. How many union people has she helped garner higher wages? Several...

Nationally.. she uses her voice to spread awareness on issues and ideas but that's where her power stops. She's a NY state rep. if you believe they have more power than you don't understand politics

The point is, all these minority women politicians all go home to white men

JLova

Veteran
Daps
FH-LpooXoAI6Tbw.jpg

Lol

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Whatever I kinda don't care I wonder what Hispanic men are saying about this?!?:mjgrin:
They don't care.

She was never gonna settle down with some Puerto Rican named Carlos Soto from Rosedale Avenue and shyt. Anyone complaining about this deep down needs to understand that they never stood a chance.

They met at BU. There's absolutely nothing surprising or shocking about their relationship.