hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Do you think the majority of Americans care for its president? And we don't even have the real religious divide in this country either. They flat out don't like the guy.

The people in Syria right now, don't mind the president. The people that left are people who are wise enough not to become a useless statistic in the American newspaper.
yes

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The times are a changing....

Assad still needs to go though.
why?

the narrative that he needs to go comes from the same people who used propaganda that the article is talking about
How can you be such a moron? If tides are changing, and his removal was part of the original tide, why does he need to go?

You are the quintessential dumb American.

Assad is not innocent in this.

He has perpetrated humanitarian crimes against his own people. His response against the peaceful protests at the very beginning was the match to the keg

I used to be the "keep assad in at all costs" crew but I know see he needs to go.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

He has perpetrated humanitarian crimes against his own people. His response against the peaceful protests at the very beginning was the match to the keg

I used to be the "keep assad in at all costs" crew but I know see he needs to go.
I see black Americans being targeted in this country every single day and I don't see the UN coming in and doing interviews. And the same people you're worrying about Assad murdering, the western nations are responsible for 3x as much.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see black Americans being targeted in this country every single day and I don't see the UN coming in and doing interviews. And the same people you're worrying about Assad murdering, the western nations are responsible for 3x as much.

You cant even begin to compare the targeting of blacks in the US compared to Assads moves in Syria.

Did I ever say the western isn't complicit?????

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

This is why Assad was summoned to the Kremlin in October

Putin and Lavrov basically told him you will never rule this whole country again

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really think a majority of the population that Assad has been murdering and displacing for the last four years is going to continue to be ruled by him?

I'm the dumb one though.

:heh:

You didn't have the facts in Libya and you sure don't have the facts on Syria. Stop spreading :duck:.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Its sooooooooooo funny to see people who dont follow the syrian civil war try to comment on it. fukking morons, who are you to suggest or decide when the sitting president of a sovereign nations goes.

Second, how many countless countries are we STILL allied with that have leaders who have killed their own people? A TON. So its a bit rich when i hear citizens of this country use that "he killed his own people" shyt to justify his removal, as if the countries in our "coalition" dont have blood on their hands.

I personally feel like in order to avoid ANOTHER civil war in the future, the Syrian people need to decide on a new leader. I personally cant wait to see the SAA keep winning and making the rest of these fools and so called analysts mad