Pantene promotes child abuse via transitioning to other sex in latest ad

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
71KPjyFy8fL._SS500_.jpg

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Wow it’s crazy because to me it’s like how can you sexualize a child?
Gender isn't sex, not even talking about sex as a biological expression, I mean gender isnt a sex act or sexual in nature. This is not sexualizing kids

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Gender isn't sex, not even talking about sex as a biological expression, I mean gender isnt a sex act or sexual in nature. This is not sexualizing kids
If gender =/= sex - why are they labeled under LGBTQ?

Why is this commercial highlighting a gay couple raising a trans kid?

The first three letters deal directly related to sexual orientation. And let’s not act like the majority of biological men before they transitioned were considered gay men.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
If gender =/= sex - why are they labeled under LGBTQ?

Why is this commercial highlighting a gay couple raising a trans kid?

The first three letters deal directly related to sexual orientation. And let’s not act like the majority of biological men before they transitioned were considered gay men.
Ok? Did you know those letters refer to different things? Different things can have different meanings. Just because lgb are sexual orientations doesnt mean t is too. Trans women date cis women all the time

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Ok? Did you know those letters refer to different things? Different things can have different meanings. Just because lgb are sexual orientations doesnt mean t is too. Trans women date cis women all the time

I noticed you feel VERY strongly about this topic... :jbhmm: