Papa Pimp out here moving reckless

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
This one was straight up creepy. The giggling and stalking that woman while playing with her child is some predator shyt. The mall needs to ban this nikka.

He’s been a creepy weirdo since day 1. And other gumps laugh it up and put the battery in his sex pest back

Not to mention some random girl who was minding her business one day is now looking scared shytless in a “funny” gif

Daps
This nikka is dangerous as fukk :huhldup:

Ain’t no telling what this creep willing to do if he doing fukked up shyt like this on a Saturday afternoon

He's a weird negro but "dangerous"? Come on breh :mjlol: Y'all sound like women.

Asking a woman if her butt is real ain't a danger to society. He's weird as hell, and socially stunted and foul both for doing it and doubly foul for doing it in front of her child?

But that doesn't make him dangerous.

I just look at him as an uncouth slow nxgga like Forrest Gump.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's the embodiment of

ephialtes-300.gif

:laff::laff:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Sexual predator in the making tbh
if u was on the outside n didnt know what he was really doin.. u would think he was lookin at the kids...vs the chick

fukk makin a block.. jus walk up to the broad when u see her... n jus ask her do it stank...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People need to stop trynna regulate other people as if they’re our parents. If you don’t like the man’s content, block him. Stop trynna censor and block the man’s viewership because you’re an offended fakkit. :what:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Also this proves that the Coli isn't that well known.... this papa pimp nikka is a fukkery goldmine yet his channel still hasn't blown up, breh lives still having less than 10 ppl and shyt
His video quality is not good (still recording videos off those shytty glasses), and his pickup lines are all the same and garbage.

Plus he approaches women that the redpill community likes to call “over the wall”.

I can’t recall a single Dime in his videos he got any motion from.

If you not getting motion from 7s and up, dudes not gon care.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
How long before he takes the video down :mjlol:

Come Thursday stream he’s gonna be talking about it’s a bunch of haters on thecoli that don’t get no p*ssy.

Honestly, I wouldn’t want no Pusey from 95% of the women he approaches on his videos.

I’d be mad as hell if I approached hella old, outta shape women and most of them rejected me :mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Somebody peep the date on the video.. January 2021.

Almost 3 years ago. This nikka was recording women in public, pacing back and forth for 10 minutes before making the approach and the first thing he asks her if it’s real.

And you out here tryna give nikkas game on how to talk to women??? :dead:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People need to stop trynna regulate other people as if they’re our parents. If you don’t like the man’s content, block him. Stop trynna censor and block the man’s viewership because you’re an offended fakkit. :what:
You remember the time you were saying you were confused, and didn't understand why people say you're a shytty poster who says really stupid shyt all the time?