PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:banderas:

SOHH... Heard some windy nikkaz was talking shyt :birdman:
Heard some windy nikkaz had the game figured out
Heard them same nikkaz was plotting on a lottery pick just two months ago :laff:
nikkaz was sure. nikkaz said da windy side plays defense
When Chic-asiago had a 13pt lead, I bet you nikkaz was like "We got this :blessed:"

But I stand here before you today, the same nikka that stood here days before
Every fukkin thing I been saying all year has come to fruition.. Chicago fans, your team and you guys yourselves. fukkin clowns :pacspit:
Can't say shyt either... just take this ass whoopin on the chin. Realize :deadrose: is never coming back
You pieces of shyt, I would like to quote each and everyone of you hatin ass fakkits individually so i can craft a letter of appreciation for being delusional monolithic Chris Broussard wannabes :manny:

But fukk you guys right now. Nope... The N.W.O. wants to really address the local haters.
@Black @FAH1223 And all the other bytch ass nikkaz who would talk shyt.
Ernie's Last stand? :ufdup:
All we worked on was dunks? Then hating the Nene Trade.. Most wizard fans on this board acted like this was a bad move
And don't get me started on Marcin Gortat. nikkaz thinking we couldn't handle some wack ass bulls team?
Beal went 3-13.. Wall went 4-15.. Wiz still win by 9. That 20pt win is what it easily could have been

So let me make this perfectly clear to anyone who is doubting. ECF or bust. And ECF isn't enough for me to be satisfied cuz we better than Miami too. The question is do they believe that? And we face Indiana/Atlanta winner next? :ohlawd:

Don't turn your back...

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
....so we gettin pizza or nah?

wFpN689.gif