Papers, Summaries, and Plagiarism

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Yo brehs I feel we need a thread that we can exchange assignments and "find" assignments a nikka know we all busy and cant always have shyt on time but my Coli nikkas its time to assemble

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
JustAnswer.com is legit

I dropped 50 for an accounting project. shyt was going to take me days:dead: I tried doing the project the day before, looked at it, and was like hellll no:heh:

You can review and select sources, time length/urgency, how detailed the report/answer will be, etc. Only done it once though.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
JustAnswer.com is legit

I dropped 50 for an accounting project. shyt was going to take me days:dead: I tried doing the project the day before, looked at it, and was like hellll no:heh:

You can review and select sources, time length/urgency, how detailed the report/answer will be, etc. Only done it once though.

:whoo: :whoo: :whoo:

You done fukked up now.
You mean to tell me I can pay my way through school??
:blessed:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
:whoo: :whoo: :whoo:

You done fukked up now.
You mean to tell me I can pay my way through school??
:blessed:

shyt is only good for homework. They have a variety of topics to help with too:myman:

I have a good foundation with accounting though. That site aint going to take your exam bruh:heh::dead:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
shyt is only good for homework. They have a variety of topics to help with too:myman:

I have a good foundation with accounting though. That site aint going to take your exam bruh:heh::dead:

Yea I figured as much, but thats just what I need :eat:

I've always been great at exams and lazy as fukk when it comes to homework,
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: @ doing school work outside of school.

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
JustAnswer.com is legit

Interesting....... Somebody just does it for you?

Some of them papers/projects I've done take like 20+ hours and end up mad pages 50 bux aint shyt to save that time

What grade did u get?

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
JustAnswer.com is legit

:krs: this shyt cray :wow:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Interesting....... Somebody just does it for you?

Some of them papers/projects I've done take like 20+ hours and end up mad pages 50 bux aint shyt to save that time

What grade did u get?

I got an A. The guy who did it was a CPA too:dead: I'm pretty sure he plugged the information into his software.

Communication is great w/ the reviewer. If you don't like it, you get full refund and the reviewer is notified. Its registered with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) too! :win:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
i never understood how nikkkas got caught for plagiarism, i never got caught. usually when there was something i liked and wanted to put it in a paper. i would put the shyt in my own words and with the use of ms office use big ass words that i would never use on a daily basis. when i would have to write papers in my literary genre class on that shakespasre shyt, i would papers from pinkmonkey, enotes and essaymania.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i never understood how nikkkas got caught for plagiarism, i never got caught. usually when there was something i liked and wanted to put it in a paper. i would put the shyt in my own words and with the use of ms office use big ass words that i would never use on a daily basis. when i would have to write papers in my literary genre class on that shakespasre shyt, i would papers from pinkmonkey, enotes and essaymania.

There's nothing wrong with paraphrasing work from various sources. It's actually encouraged, because it makes an essay, seem more credible.

The problem comes into play, when individuals don't cite their sources. It should be fairly obvious, why this is problematic.

For example:
Author xyz, states in an essay, @88m3 likes pawgs....

How do we know 88m3, likes pawgs? Without a credible source, this statement is inconclusive...

Last edited by a moderator: