Papoose: "A Nucca Will Tell U Everything In Da World Makes You A Great Rapper Except For Being Nice"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why he say nobody from his bourough was able to put out a commercially successful album though:patrice:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
you can see this shyt on this board.

I think a prime Example is Drake. He ain't nice with it at all, yet here we are.

drake, and Kanye are major label inferior skilled gateway artist for emo people.
who never wanted to support slug.
as slug was not deemed as mainstream cool.
so, they wanted a commercial mainstream gateway artist, on the major gangsta rap label.
where they could be looked at as cool to the general public.

when, they are still fukk'n emo.
regardless, of who the artist is on what label.

the funny part is, slug fans are more masculine.
on top of primer still being harder than anything drake or kanye will ever make in their life.

art barr

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
you can see this shyt on this board.

I think a prime Example is Drake. He ain't nice with it at all, yet here we are.
I always tell folks Drake is the nicest dude out today. But if this was 20 years ago he wouldve glad to be stomped the fukk out. But alas, that's the way of the world. Sacario was never given an opportunity to blow yet Joey Badass and J. Cole has fans.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[quoteis no"Jhoon, post: 7471850, member: 4655"]I always tell folks Drake is the nicest dude out today. But if this was 20 years ago he wouldve glad to be stomped the fukk out. But alas, that's the way of the world. Sacario was never given an opportunity to blow yet Joey Badass and J. Cole has fans.[/quote]

Drake Is nowhere near the nicest dude out yoday hes pure garbage

cal21

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pap is right, but I don't think he should be considered among those we label "nice".

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Facts Only. How many times have one of these nikkas on here posted *insert rapper* is so dope...look at his sales....look at how popular he is....look at his commercials on tv, he's everywhere...of course he's dope...

Hov is far from wack...but how many times have you heard the good ol "he's better than *insert rapper*...just look how much he is worth...look at his girl...etc".

How the fukk do you compare rappers and completely ignore the rapping part? If I wanted to compare the success or popularity between two grown men then I would be specific about it....but I don't.

He's 100% right but they're going to shoot the messenger because it's Pap.

Fred.