Pardi gon have to put hands on Dababy “I was fukkin her while you were texting her”

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Daps
nP7sqcB.jpg

Why not give it a try :yeshrug:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Not a good look at all.

I really think not having her mom and grandma has affected her. This isn’t the way to move as a lady. You have to be careful who you are intimate with. If you have an inkling someone would shout it out or try to embarrass you, you avoid that man like the plague.
But this is why you shouldn’t engage with someone who doesn’t actually care about you 🤷🏾‍♀️

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Damn. I read the lyrics in cuh voice lmaoo. We got another one folks, suge pt 332.

Jokes aside I hope nikkas stop big upping these industry hoes or hoes in general. That’s why the game fukked up and nikkas low key placing value on em. We been knew the prettiest hoes be the main one fukking. Ain’t nobody new to this sht but squares who ain’t caught up yet. Start treating Mfs accordingly.

he ain’t keep it G by speaking on this sht either.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County
Not a good look at all.

I really think not having her mom and grandma has affected her. This isn’t the way to move as a lady. You have to be careful who you are intimate with. If you have an inkling someone would shout it out or try to embarrass you, you avoid that man like the plague.
But this is why you shouldn’t engage with someone who doesn’t actually care about you 🤷🏾‍♀️

I understand what u saying

But those women in the industry rather music or movies get so hype seeing someone they always see on tv or hear or radio

It’s like all those women back in the 90s Mary J Blige and Toni Braxton who was fukking other musicians and athletes