Parkland survivor Kyle Kashuv has Harvard acceptance recinded over "N-word" texts when he was 16

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uhhmm. Maybe because I'm at work and have better shyt to do than monitor every single post and notification on this site like the rest of you miserable internet trolls with nothing else going on...

If you want to know where the fake alien invasion theory comes from, read this thread I made a couple of years ago and watch the videos I posted. They explain the subject clearly: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/any...many-alien-movies-and-tv-shows-lately.526547/

We have been conditioned as a people to believe in Aliens so that when they fake the invasion we'll believe it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uhhmm. Maybe because I'm at work and have better shyt to do than monitor every single post and notification on this site like the rest of you miserable internet trolls with nothing else going on...

Maybe you need to go back to work and focus on doing work instead of bytchin up online when you can't debate.

Daps
It is, but at the same time:

Gotta remember that it wasn't too long ago that employers were asking prospective hires to hand over social media accounts to them so they can see what they were posting. We're inching back towards that being the norm if behaviors like this are condoned.

Clear problem? Lol for them the only "problem" is that these members didnt do a good enough job concealing their vile hatred amd let it slip out publicly.

Turning Point is an outright White Supremacist organization.

He probably said these things to another white person, and he got exposed. He pissed someone off. This is how most white people think and speak.

:russ:

They’re really acting like there aren’t millions of other white men in power who will hook this kid up with a decent job. He’ll be fine.
:dahell:

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It hurts their image and he didn't pay them under the table to be accepted so of course they gonna take his acceptance back.

Ivy league and big name schools would rather be known for accepting students who's parents paid them under the table than a kid who was screaming the N-word with a hard ER at the end.

And this was only two years ago, you gon tell me he still ain't talking this crazy???