• Other (name in thread)

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
The first single from your debut album is about to drop and its an absolute masterpiece, but the label wants to spice it up a bit to try to get crossover appeal. You've used none of your budget and have decided to spend a good portion of it on getting a top tier R&B artist to sing the hook to your song in an attempt to make sure its a classic rap/r&b song. Which artist with a proven history of dropping heat on the hook are you calling up?

Nate Dogg
Mary J. Blige
R.Kelly
Lauryn Hill
Erykah Badu
Chris Brown
T-Pain
Other

I've made the poll so you can select multiple people, but please let us know which artist and for what type of track.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
D'Angelo

full

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Chris Brown

dope ass list :patrice:
I'd select Chris Brown and bring him out of his normal subject matter (thots, money) and have him lace the song in the same way someone like someone like D'angelo could drop a potent hook singing about the trappings of the street life even though he is most known for love songs

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I'd select Chris Brown and bring him out of his normal subject matter (thots, money) and have him lace the song in the same way someone like someone like D'angelo could drop a potent hook singing about the trappings of the street life even though he is most known for love songs
Damn i didn't notice the "other" i was on some random shyt

but i got a record in my head already that could use dana williams:

and Jill Scott, the jill scott one is pure fukkery and the dana williams one is the opposite :pachaha: