Partynextdoor >>> Weeknd

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
I love both. Weeknd far ahead. PND wavy on record but probably the worst singer I seen live (both times I seen him )

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
No

But you are right about his vibe being super dope

Weeknd is just of a higher quality

GetitGone

not friendly.
Daps
One thing that I appreciate about Party is the fact that he records hisself, produces hisself, and engineers hisself. That's that Teddy Riley/The Dream/ R.Kelly which is dope that that's still in music.

But The Weeknd makes timeless music and the fact that he's doing it in his own way is crazy. This man had a number one song where he talks about he can't even smash because he's too high.

I'm sorry but you can't even compare these too. Not even close don't even insult the weeknd

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
One thing that I appreciate about Party is the fact that he records hisself, produces hisself, and engineers hisself. That's that Teddy Riley/The Dream/ R.Kelly which is dope that that's still in music.

But The Weeknd makes timeless music and the fact that he's doing it in his own way is crazy. This man had a number one song where he talks about he can't even smash because he's too high.

I'm sorry but you can't even compare these too. Not even close don't even insult the weeknd
Party is barely 22...dude is about to kill it