Passive Aggressive bytch ass Nagas using kids unappreciation....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:francis:....Not man enough to knock on my door but man enough to have kids bang on my window and throw balls at it...Then I hear ur bytch ass keep telling kids to go down the hill by my window...then when I go outside u nowhere to be found...Then you have kids lie when I ask them why they outside my window....then ur bytch ass come back " go back down the hill" IF U HAVE A PROBLEM KNOCK ON MY MUTHAFUKKIN DOOR U bytch ASS nikkaS.....:birdman:
Rascist Cac kid problems, I understand ...the day I finally catch one of them slipping:blessed:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:francis:....Not man enough to knock on my door but man enough to have kids bang on my window and throw balls at it...Then I hear ur bytch ass keep telling kids to go down the hill by my window...then when I go outside u nowhere to be found...Then you have kids lie when I ask them why they outside my window....then ur bytch ass come back " go back down the hill" IF U HAVE A PROBLEM KNOCK ON MY MUTHAFUKKIN DOOR U bytch ASS nikkaS.....:birdman:
Racist Cac kid problems, I understand ...the day I finally catch one of them slipping:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Dirty Souf
tenor.gif
wat