Passport Bros taking over Europe! ✈️❤️ #SYSBM

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Makes them feel like they've "made it" or some shyt as if its something to be proud about

The reality is its some truly pathetic shyt :scust:
Too many black people idolize white people

It's pathetic and the lack of self awareness is upsetting :snoop:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
No it's not. It means for men to focus on themselves. And shyt like this is why such things exist and continue to exist: Y'all are just lying at this point and conflating the worst with people who are minding their own business.

The black community is not a community but a population at this point.

Exactly but people always point to the weirdos who go to the extreme and sabotage themselves. I've seen many black men who are "SYSBM" who travel to the Caribbean and Africa and also focus on self improvement.

Apparently any black man who goes abroad is a "passportbro" and if you choose to work on yourself, then you're weird and all types of shyt people throw at you. Look at the amount of black men called nerds and lames just for being regular dudes. Many people just don't want to see black men have options, focus on themselves and level up in life cos they'll have nothing to leverage otherwise.

Some SYSBM are just lashing out after seeing black men being referred to as "bullet bags", lames etc. My only qualm with many black men is that they just need to move in silence and give folks less attention because they'll be hated on by many no matter what they do. You see it on this very forum.