#Passportbros just need to shut the fukk up. It's really that simple.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
too late now, ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶p̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶a̶i̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶that plane has flown

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
They so excited to be getting cheeks that they gotta share it with the world :mjlol:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
I look at the Passport Bro movement the same way I looked at the Mgtow movement. It started off with good intentions but strayed from the original message and too many immature/bitter men took the spotlight. I remember the Passport Bro movement started off with black men in the manosphere around the mid-2010's being unhappy with Americas bias against BM and the dating/marriage situation and saw that as an alternative.

Over the past year I saw it quickly turn into another discussion primarily criticizing BW and along with BM who don't know how to conduct themselves being disrespectful in foreign spaces. I'm seeing 19 and 20 year olds on Tiktok with brocolli haircuts, probably working at Amazon talking about get your passports American women are garbage :what:

Of course, there was no code of conduct in place and the OG's only pulled people to the side once the Mainstream Media got the scapegoat content they were looking for. I see this in politics too - Why I see people labeling anyone who isn't left leaning or Joe Biden supporter as MAGA because of his administration and everything that came with it.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
The whole passport bro movement is a part of the red pill, manosphere, mgtow universe

Some dudes are able to turn a profit for talking about their passport experience (YouTube ads, donations, merchandise etc)

Less be honest other than a bunch misandrist women and their simp attack dogs making articles and videos about passport bros there is no real consequences for dudes talking about their escapades.
Respectfully disagree. Passport bros have the same dumb mentality of brehs having to stand on top of the mountain and say look at me. Every other race does it but again brehs have to say hey.....look at me. :martin:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UMich + New Orleans

GGFe9e-WYAAD_u5